Old club not even most successful in the world.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw. Now only the most successful club in a backwater league, at their first attempt.

I wonder if their bonus credit will see their second attempt go any further.

I think the sport of football will die out before they attain what they did in their first membership.

I always supported Al-ahly.

So that's the most successful club in the world and the currant Scottish cup holders.

Boo yah.

Three successive Rangers posters diving in to play the man, rather than the ball.

Any of you keener to tackle his assertion that even by the ridiculous criteria used to claim that Rangers are the world's most successful club, they no longer appear to be?

Who actually believed the old club were the most successful in the world anyway? It was a slogan to keep the zombie hordes happy, just like the Rangers now, Rangers then, Rangers forever slogan is now with the newco. Everybody else knows that's not true. It's just trotted out to keep yer forever blues of the world happy and brainwashed.

Saw a Microsoft Coud advert earlier that claimed that Real Madrid were the worlds most successful club. This is all too confusing.

On the plus side for Rangers fans, it also said Real Madrid only have 450 million fans worldwide which I believe is a good 50 million less than Rangers.

Nope, more than 130 trophies here mate.

cfe7e82c95f2a3027627e16b40e17943.pngc7bf1f8c6ad109848d5f68c48c178216.png

Rangers F.C., formed in 1872, were the first association football club in the world to win more than fifty national league titles, currently 54. The club is also the most honoured in the world, winning 115 trophies in total. Over its 143-year history, Rangers have only been managed by thirteen different men.

Archived