Old club not even most successful in the world.

Nope, more than 130 trophies here mate.

cfe7e82c95f2a3027627e16b40e17943.pngc7bf1f8c6ad109848d5f68c48c178216.png

The war leagues and glasgow cups etc dont count..its only your national league , league cup and nation cup then Continental and international honours..

Thats why Al ahay win.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The war leagues and glasgow cups etc dont count..its only your national league , league cup and nation cup then Continental and international honours..

Thats why Al ahay win.

Uh huh.....

The war leagues and glasgow cups etc dont count..its only your national league , league cup and nation cup then Continental and international honours.. Thats why Al ahay win.

Show me the rules that state what cups count in this process please.

I wondered that.

It seems that in putting Rangers there, an arbitrary set of criteria was applied and that deposing them might require a new set, or could employ the old set - it's unclear.

It's almost as if the whole idea is infantile pish.

I wondered that. It seems that in putting Rangers there, an arbitrary set of criteria was applied and that deposing them might require a new set, or could employ the old set - it's unclear. It's almost as if the whole idea is infantile pish.

You seem to spend a lot of time debating infantile pish in all honesty.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_association_football_club_records

Most trophies everEdit

Only national league, national cup, league cup, national super cup and other certain domestic competitions,[which?] UEFA Champions League (European Champion Clubs' Cup), UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (European Cup Winners' Cup), UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup), UEFA Intertoto Cup, UEFA Super Cup (European Super Cup), Toyota Cup (Intercontinental Cup) and FIFA Club World Cup were taken into account.

The ASA appeal was for Scotland's most successful club.

78 celtic fans including 2 high profile bloggers appealed to the ASA who told them they had no case, this prompted 82 celtic fans to appeal again, and yet again ASA after consulting with UEFA threw this out.

It was quite a laughathon.

They say small minds are easily amused.

Well done champ.

I do not think those 78 fellow fans of yours ere amused, nor the 82 who could not let it go.

The small mind part I agree with, I mean how fucking stupid must you be to try and argue that Rangers are not Scotland's most successful club?

Fellow fans of me????

My...I'm the popular one.

I do not think those 78 fellow fans of yours ere amused, nor the 82 who could not let it go.

The small mind part I agree with, I mean how fucking stupid must you be to try and argue that Rangers are not Scotland's most successful club?

scotlands most successful but not the worlds most successful. Penny finally dropped

scotlands most successful but not the worlds most successful. Penny finally dropped

It really is a massive boast isn't it?

Leaving aside arguments about the post 2012 club being a litte different from the original, you still have a club from a small country's biggest city (a country who was the ultimate early adopter of the game by the way) who consciously based its appeal on the nation's dominant religion, doing well.

Inspiring stuff.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_association_football_club_records

Most trophies everEdit

Only national league, national cup, league cup, national super cup and other certain domestic competitions,[which?] UEFA Champions League (European Champion Clubs' Cup), UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (European Cup Winners' Cup), UEFA Europa League (UEFA Cup), UEFA Intertoto Cup, UEFA Super Cup (European Super Cup), Toyota Cup (Intercontinental Cup) and FIFA Club World Cup were taken into account.

Who is top of the list on that site?

Archived