Bath Jobby

I was wandering what to do with myself yesterday, ya know what it's like pre-season boredom like.

So I thought I'd go for a swim, I walked round to Ainslie park public baths. The pool was shut so I went down the pub..

This morning I thought well me towel n trunks are still bagged, I'll check what time they open. Here's what the site says...

Please not that due to an incident in the swimming pool, Ainslie Park pool will be closed until 7.30am on Monday morning (29th June). Please contact reception on 0131 551 2400 if you have any queries. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So it got me thinking have any of our fellow Pee n Beers managed to shut down a public baths or other convenience?

Tell us your stories?

Grimbo

I thought you were banned from the Ainslie Park pool after the "S" fell off your Speedos....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once saw a pretty depressed looking attendant trying to scoop runny poo out of the babies' pool at Stirling's Rainbow Baths.

Dead in the eyes.

My mate had a broken leg so couldn't swim with us at the Rainbow Slides years ago, got so pissed off he did the lion bar trick and got the pool cleared and shut so we would have to go to the pub

My mate had a broken leg so couldn't swim with us at the Rainbow Slides years ago, got so pissed off he did the lion bar trick and got the pool cleared and shut so we would have to go to the pub

Should have left a Bounty floating in his pint, seen how he likes it.

I was wandering what to do with myself yesterday, ya know what it's like pre-season boredom like.

So I thought I'd go for a swim, I walked round to Ainslie park public baths. The pool was shut so I went down the pub..

This morning I thought well me towel n trunks are still bagged, I'll check what time they open. Here's what the site says...

Please not that due to an incident in the swimming pool, Ainslie Park pool will be closed until 7.30am on Monday morning (29th June). Please contact reception on 0131 551 2400 if you have any queries. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So it got me thinking have any of our fellow Pee n Beers managed to shut down a public baths or other convenience?

Tell us your stories?

Grimbo

Wasn't that long ago that the couple with hiv got caught shagging in the pool at ainslie park. Went berserk at the old bill turned up and tried to lift them

Archived