Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

Nobody has! :rolleyes:

Not disputing that Rose deserved to win but that was a poor game of football and to suggest otherwise would be nonsense. ;)

Scrappy game I'll

Say that which we grew into to as the game wore on, thought the referee had no backbone at all took abuse from several sauchie players all afternoon without punishment

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was a Sauchie fan I would be disappointed too. They made no real attempt to win the game. Looked happy for a nil nil from early on. Thought big Kiddo was good all game. Typical Wayne though, not looking like his day then pops up with game changing goal. I believe he is going better than a goal a game for the rose, exceptional for someone in his first season at this level. Maybe not our best performance of the season but all about the results now.

Plenty boys from Bonnyrigg with 25 /1 on Bonnyrigg to win league at start of the season!!! If only I had put a fiver on bonnyrigg Leicester double???

lithgae  away, nitten away, penicuik home, , brought away next week, carnoustie away, hob home, muss home -23rd and camelon at home.

league will be won  at carnoustie

Scrappy game I'll

Say that which we grew into to as the game wore on, thought the referee had no backbone at all took abuse from several sauchie players all afternoon without punishment

The reason the Sauchie player's took umbrage was, the referee & the stand side lino were woeful.Even a Bonnyrigg fan said they wouldn't mind having they two every week.

The reason the Sauchie player's took umbrage was, the referee & the stand side lino were woeful.Even a Bonnyrigg fan said they wouldn't mind having they two every week.

Ye that's ok then sorry about that your players were well within their rights for screaming in the referees face all game......

I take it you weren't one of the Bonnyrigg supporter's I was talking too :lol: I know who you were now ..... The one with the rose tinted specs on B):P

Always honest in my opinions you honestly can't condone the verbal abuse the referee took from your players yesterday?

Will highlights be uploaded?

8 games left I say we need to win 6 of them to win the league.

Imagine if we won the league at Nitten.....would they (ERSJFA) even let that happen??

eta: reviewed, I think a points total of 66 will be enough, hopefully we get to this with a few games to spare

• 2 weeks later...

All big games coming up, 3 points tomorrow would be another big step though.

A repeat of the performance at Musselburgh would do the job

Agreed, professional job required tomorrow. Seemed to be holding back a wee bit on Wednesday but that doesn't really bother me as long as we win the league.

Great result today, average first half again- we haven't scored in first half of a game for a while. A favourable result on Wednesday would be a big step to the league title

The gap will be down to 4 points by next Saturday evening.... That will test the bottle over the remaining 5 games.

You better hope so or you've f**k all chance of winning the league and even then its going to be tough- still to go to Kelty?

Archived