Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

Lok have no illusions about today's game so I would ignore any nonsensical wind ups.Lok have one aim this season and that's to consolidate in the league on our first season back.We have already hopefully surpassed that and surprised a good few on the way.A draw today would be a very good result for Lok.

totally nonsensical indeed...

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your about a week late with this chopchop. Though yous played well and the fans that came through were a credit to your team. Really well behaved.

But if you get pumped in the next round and don't win the west league it doesn't count for much. Saying that, I hope we draw your lot in the big Scottish next year.

Your about a week late with this chopchop. Though yous played well and the fans that came through were a credit to your team. Really well behaved.

But if you get pumped in the next round and don't win the west league it doesn't count for much. Saying that, I hope we draw your lot in the big Scottish next year.

aye I've just finished celebrating mate...thanks for excellent hospitality at the rose...

• 2 weeks later...

I know we weren't at our best today but seeing 8 men chasing an equaliser in the last minute  was cracking. Ref was honking.

3 sent off without a  bad tackle and am still baffled at the penalty we never got in the first half when lewis got booked. Cant image us trying to play the ball in to the corner against 8 men in the last minute. But then Boness not in the mix for the league

I think had that been any player except Lewis Turner, you's would have got a penalty.

Wayne getting sent off though... Absolute tadger :1eye

Your man Snowden reeled Wayne in and he caught a big one Wayne should know better.

But we move on still top and more than confident we will stay there

• 3 weeks later...

That was a fecking dreadful game today - honestly cant see why the big Rose are title pretenders on that performance. Both teams unable to play the ball to their own man, Sauchie lost as they were slightly more crap.

f**k off you utter simpleton.  Sometimes title winners win ugly.   Now winning titles, not something you will be familiar with down Camelon way you total w****r.

Wow, just wow.

A complete and utter heads gone - I can get you help, you clearly need it.

I'll take winning ugly in our next 8 league games too! Missing 4 big players today in Hoskins, Nelson, moyes and Horne, not to forget brown was off early through injury!!

Without testing the keeper as much as I think we'd have liked the second half we totally dominated and finally got our rewards!

Performances like that also are why we have boys like wayno the man can win you games out of nothing 13 league goals and guessing he's missed 6-7 matches too not a bad return!

Thank you Newtownfanatic pal!

Keep it up lads massive character to get 3 points at a always difficult to visit saichie

Nobody has! :rolleyes:

Not disputing that Rose deserved to win but that was a poor game of football and to suggest otherwise would be nonsense. ;)

Archived