Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the sponsors are based in Rosyth and sponsor Kelty so it will be interesting to see where the final is to be played. Surely common sense will prevail and the final played in the near locality to the finalists.

How about this dark horse of a venue and neutral (to an extent) but with good facilities. Lasswade Rugby Club at Hawthornden. Just a suggestion although it should be played at a Junior ground and keep it in the family

Well the sponsors are based in Rosyth and sponsor Kelty so it will be interesting to see where the final is to be played. Surely common sense will prevail and the final played in the near locality to the finalists.

How about this dark horse of a venue and neutral (to an extent) but with good facilities. Lasswade Rugby Club at Hawthornden. Just a suggestion although it should be played at a Junior ground and keep it in the family

I'm the sponsor lads and rightly so have no say at all on where the final is played, common sense would have it at Nitten or Musselburgh.

Decent game to watch last night and Bonnyrigg were the better side and deserved the win but someone have a word with McGachie - his diving last night was ridiculous.

That's good coming from a team with tommy coyne in it

Bonnyrigg were better all round than us, bigger, stronger and more hungry. I know a SFL manager who was at the game last night and he came away with a full notebook. Your number 11 was exceptional last night as was your number 8, with number 3 not far behind !!

Is that the first time the wee Rose have lost at home this season?

edt Fuzzy people in glass houses and all that

It is the first home loss - yes.

I have never dived in my life  :P .

Decent game to watch last night and Bonnyrigg were the better side and deserved the win but someone have a word with McGachie - his diving last night was ridiculous.

Irony alert !! TC?????

Is that the first time the wee Rose have lost at home this season?

edt Fuzzy people in glass houses and all that

First home loss - along with numerous draws from winning positions.

Fuzzy doesn't have a glass house - Padded maybe

Archived