Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

Watching the Napoli game just now, Insigne just scored his goal. The passion he has for Napoli is terrific, I'm fairly sure he burst in to tears after scoring a goal last season. Allegri is going to get the boot soon. Only wins so far coming against a side playing with 10 men & some English diddies.

Plus they shouldn't have drawn with Chievo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus they shouldn't have drawn with Chievo.

Yeah. Whilst I thought they probably deserved a point, it's likely had they went 2-0 down (which they obviously should have), they wouldn't have gotten one.

They'll turn it round eventually, but I can see them spending good money in January.

The European football show from BT is much better than their EPL coverage. I have always preferred watching the Italian league of all the televised foreign leagues probably due in part to the old football italia on C4.

Not seen anything of Inter or Fiorentina this season . Not expecting a classic going by the prematch chat.

Nikola Kalinic, flop at Blackburn Rovers.

Never managed to catch the game but a stupendous result and start for Fiorentina. First time they've been top of Serie A since 14/02/1999. Wish they were playing Juventus next.

Pleasing to see Fiorentina top. I said it last week, but Inter really are pish. Thankfully someone finally took advantage of it last night.

Been a cracking start to the season so far and Atalanta v Samp is on BT tonight. Frosinone v Empoli tonight as well. Samp can move in to the top 4 with a win & Frosinone could move out of the bottom three should they win.

Parma's 100% record ended at the weekend as they drew 0-0. Still top though. :)

Only just noticed but Carpi sacked Fabrizio Castori yesterday. Ridiculous decision, really. So they took a pumping from Samp & Roma, but lost by a single goal to Fiorentina & Inter (the top two), and took good points against Napoli & Palermo. Given that start, I'd be interested to know where the chairman realistically thought they'd be at this point, I'm surprised they've even got 2 points!

And after sacking that manager; they win their first ever Serie A game, beating Torino 2-1. There was an absolutely ridiculous clearance in the final minute which prevented Torino maybe getting an equaliser.

Verona derby up next. Expect a Chievo win going on recent form.

Archived