Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed that. Milan deserved something, perhaps even all 3 points. Adriano was rotten in front of goal & I'd have taken him off instead of Bacca. Balotelli was good. For Inter; I thought Jovetic played really well, but Perisic was mince. Took me about half an hour to notice he was playing. Inter the only side with maximum points!

What's there squad like?

A lot of youngsters bulking out the squad, as you'd expect. Alessandro Lucarelli who was with the club for 7 years (and also club captain), is the only first team player who has stayed with the club from last season. The majority of other players to have arrived were playing in the third or fourth tiers last season.

The squad looks to have a good balance to it, with plenty of experience to counter the young players. They've avoided going down the Sevco route and throwing money at players further up the divisions in an attempt to speed up their return to at least the second tier. They can probably pay more money than a fair few clubs in the second tier, but would appear to be playing it safe, thankfully.

Does anyone have any more details about this : http://www.football-italia.net/73089/serie-launches-streaming-service

Is it only for phones and tablets or can I get this on my PC?

It's going to be done through the official Serie A app, which isn't available over here. Although it doesn't say so, I think it'll be available in Italy only.

Archived