Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought my ticket today. Will be at the Olimpico in two weeks :)

I'd like to say I'm not jealous. But I am. :(

Anyway, Hernanes is off to Juve and Matri has joined Lazio. Ljajic could be going to Inter.

I'd like to say I'm not jealous. But I am. :(

Anyway, Hernanes is off to Juve and Matri has joined Lazio. Ljajic could be going to Inter.

I'm beyond buzzing. Was meant to go to Roma - Reggina in 2008 but had to cancel. Been saying for years I'll get over for a game but never quite managed it. Flying to Amsterdam for Ajax - Celtic the next day and hopefully doing Man City - Juve the night before. So a decent few days

Rossi starts for Fiorentina against Genoa, great to see him back. Hoping Frosinone & Chievo get something from their games against Roma & Juve tonight.

Watched the Carpi v Inter & Chievo v Lazio games from the other week recently. Carpi looked relatively decent, certainly an improvement on their performance at Samp. Good crowd of over 10,000 as well, although Inter had a big support at the game. Chievo absolutely pumped Lazio, could have had more than the 4 they did get.

On another note, Udinese's ground looks quite good now, with the exception of the end that is still unfinished.

Juve getting a penalty? Nothing new there

Didn't see it - stonewaller or classic Juve pen?

I thought it was a penalty, albeit soft. Cuadrado was definitely looking for it, but he was definitely clipped, whether it was initiated by him or the defender remains to be seen. Chievo had a perfectly good goal disallowed at 1-0 which would have killed the game off, they were unlucky.

Furious. The penalty was probably fine since he was late, but Cuadrado definitely exaggerated. Cesar's goal was completely ok, should never have been disallowed and 2-0 would have been a very different story.

Says a lot that Chievo are disappointed only getting a draw away to Juventus though.

The disallowed goal came after a dreadful decision to award the free kick in the first place, they can't really have many complaints there.

The penalty was a clear dive. Cuadrado won them that penalty aswell as one or two other free kicks in threatening positions by diving, he was an excellent substitution and exactly what Juve needed because they were badly struggling to score in open play.

Archived