Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

Bosnian centre back Zukanovic has signed for Roma from Sampdoria and we're being linked with Gary Cahill in today's papers! Can't be worse than the last English defender in Rome.....

Thoughts on the El Sharaway signing? Obviously had a difficult last few years but if he could find half the form of his first season at Milan then he could be quite a signing.

Shame to see Gervinho off to China as he's done well this season but maybe we'll get caught offside less now

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The smile of a man who has just scored an unbelievable acrobatic back-heeled volley on his debut to give his new team the lead.

elshaarawy-700x553.jpg

Hopefully he doesn't turn into Dzeko without the height for the rest of the season (not that Dzeko is even using his height just now...)

Great debuts for the two new boys last night. Went mental when 'il faraone ' flicked that in. If he can rediscover half the form of his first season then I'll be delighted

As for Dzeko - one good turn and shot well saved but anonymous again apart from that. Lost count of how many cut backs he's scooped a mile over the bar this season

Saw Shaarawy play a few times at Monaco earlier this season and he was bang average at best each time which is a shame considering the potential he showed a few years back. Didn't think he looked up to much either last night although his goal was sublime. He's only 23 though so has plenty of time to get himself performing well on a consistent basis.

I can only imagine the Helen Lovejoy breakdown the Scottish media would have over a Milan Derby type pyro display. #amf

More a fan of the pre-match tree planting ceremony myself.

Inter yet again being shown up for the utter shite they are. Short on goals and the (up until now) solid defence has started conceding, so they're fucked.

I had this down as BTTS + Draw and was ready to cash out part of my bet once Icardi slotted the penalty away...only for the useless dick to hit the post and Milan to go 2 up a few minutes later.

Getting beat by that Milan side is disgusting. Don't know why Inter were even considered title challengers in the first place. Pleasing that c*** Icardi missed a penalty hated him ever since the Maxi Lopez/Wanda Nara incident(s).

Roma win at Sassuolo to go within a point of 3rd, ahead of the other games tomorrow.

They played really well first half and should have had the game done with by half time. Salah's goal was a cracker too. Second half they didn't really turn up & Sassuolo went close a few times. Then Nainggollan concedes a clear penalty with 3 minutes left, gets himself sent off and Berardi skies it over the bar. El Shaarawy sealed it late in injury time. First half was the best I've seen of Roma in a long time.

Roma win at Sassuolo to go within a point of 3rd, ahead of the other games tomorrow.

They played really well first half and should have had the game done with by half time. Salah's goal was a cracker too. Second half they didn't really turn up & Sassuolo went close a few times. Then Nainggollan concedes a clear penalty with 3 minutes left, gets himself sent off and Berardi skies it over the bar. El Shaarawy sealed it late in injury time. First half was the best I've seen of Roma in a long time.

Yup, great first half but again, can't carry it on over into the second half. Perroti had a decent debut and did brilliantly for the second goal. El Shaarawy getting another was pleasing too. Obviously they got lucky with the penalty but good to see us hold onto a lead for a change

Lazio v Napoli has stopped a couple of times due to facist/racist chants from the Lazio support. Very audible when Koulibaly touches the ball. Almost certain I heard stuff directed at Duncan of Sassuolo from Roma supporters last night, too. Utter fannies.

Archived