How many season tickets sold?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's three generations ago in Dundee

It's only not 3 generations in Edinburgh due to fear of what your wee dirtys are carrying.

Our wee dirtys are extremely dirty but the worst your gonna get is the clap or some warts which IMO is preferable to a Johnny clad shag.

From the mid-1960s, Hearts went into decline. The players of greatest note in the 1970s were Jim Cruickshank, Donald Ford and Drew Busby, not to forget the loyal servant Alan Anderson. After the advent of the ten team Premier Division in 1975, Hearts were subsequently relegated for the first time in 1977. Promotion followed in 1978, but several seasons were spent yo-yoing back and forth from the Premier League to the First Division.

Apart from that though you've only been relegated the once....

Uh-huh. We did yo-yo between the divisions - over thirty years ago.

That is utterly irrelevant now, :lol:

^^heads gone

In Paulo's cliche ridden mind Newcastle are a bigger club than Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs.

Astounding logic.

Hearts have the advantage of Gorgie residents never really bettering themselves, spending their respective miserable existences right where they started.

Aberdeen ladz are big in Oil and Gas and tend to take up residence in Dubai, Norway, Houston and Australia spreading our world famous expertise far and wide.

I believe that brings this debate to a harsh, yet ultimately fair conclusion.

Well, no, because those clubs aren't as close in stature as Hearts and Aberdeen are. That's a terrible example.

And well, I think you're forgetting that Edinburgh is Scotland's capital and its cultural, educational, financial and political hub. Indeed it's one of the most historically famous cities on the planet.

Surely 1983 is still considered recent history?

In football terms it's obviously not, seeing as the game has changed exponentially since then.

Winning a defunct trophy thirty odd years ago does not make up for years of shitty crowds and pish results against us, and you know it. ^_^

Ok we may not be the European superpower u are in the northeast, but who does ex first minister of Scotland, and independence campaigner Alex salmond say he supports?!

#bigtime #presidentseleven

I raise you...Paul Lawrie, and raise you again....Denis Law

Ok we may not be the European superpower u are in the northeast, but who does ex first minister of Scotland, and independence campaigner Alex salmond say he supports?!

#bigtime #presidentseleven

I raise you...Paul Lawrie, and raise you again....Denis Law

Samantha Mumba?

Archived