How many season tickets sold?

So the difference only starts to get relatively larger in the time where we were relegated, out of the top division and without a sponsor, coupled with Aberdeen having their best period for two decades.

That is of course if you're not just making your back of a fag packet numbers up.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the difference only starts to get relatively larger in the time where we were relegated, out of the top division and without a sponsor, coupled with Aberdeen having their best period for two decades.

That is of course if you're not just making your back of a fag packet numbers up.

The broadcasting revenue was excluded as was sponsorship and advertising. It must be corporate sales - given the huge difference and I expect the recent number of Oil executives on the board to be the reason for the increase over the recent years. Its a huge advantage and to put it into perspective Hearts matchday income for last five years was 3.8, 4.4, 4.6, 3.6, 3.9 Aberdeen took in 4.1 from commercial alone last year.

It should be quite obvious. It's a single stream of revenue. Wouldn't you rather your club also had a strong commercial income?

Ok revenue from shirt sales for both clubs last year?

Difference between boasting and keeping your support informed. It's not a my cock is bigger than your cock competition. Although having mentioned cocks...........

Hearts rely far more on gate receipts than Aberdeen do. Commercial income for Hearts for last five years : 1.3, 1.1, 1.6, 1.5, 1.9. Aberdeen : 4.1, 3.2, 3.1, 2.3, 2.1

938.gif

So any fact that backs up your point (fallout from Romanov) is valid but anything that contradicts your point (Romanovs ownership) isn't?

Sound

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make.

Our season tickets rose 45% today after the signing of Liam Craig, we now sit at 6982, incredible.

So any fact that backs up your point (fallout from Romanov) is valid but anything that contradicts your point (Romanovs ownership) isn't?

Sound

I'm not really sure what point you are trying to make.

The difference is under Mad Vlad the club was operating incredibly dysfunctionally and always at a loss. Makes it hard to take any figures from that period seriously given how much you were operating outwith your means. I think it's going to be really interesting to see what sort of comparative figures we get between AFC and HMFC over the next few years now both clubs are debt free and on the up. I'm not meaning that in a pissing contest kinda way because I see it as pointless. Don't get me wrong rivalry's are part of the lifeblood of the game but IMO non o/f fans should always remember who the real enemy is.

Archived