How many season tickets sold?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it with Hearts fans? Is it a rule of thumb that you have to be an utter cock to support Hearts.

We do have our fair share of zoomers on here, but most of them are greggy's or paolo's aliases tbf!!

Great to see Aberdeen selling loads and it would be even better if others could do the same, but I understand why supporters don't buy season books any more due to crap scheduling and lack of genuine competition.

Like everyone I would love to see full stadia every week on telly, but it will take years for clubs to bring fans back regularly and they need to come up with better ways to entertain people to make them want to keep coming every week.

To take the heat off you Aberdeen fans, Hearts can point and laugh at our sales, which last I heard were at 1900 (that was 5 days ago).

Then you lot can laugh at our total...

Aberdeen have announced they've sold over 10,000.

10,000+ season tickets plus goodness knows how many 6 match tickets is actually very good.

We do have our fair share of zoomers on here, but most of them are greggy's or paolo's aliases tbf!!

Great to see Aberdeen selling loads and it would be even better if others could do the same, but I understand why supporters don't buy season books any more due to crap scheduling and lack of genuine competition.

Like everyone I would love to see full stadia every week on telly, but it will take years for clubs to bring fans back regularly and they need to come up with better ways to entertain people to make them want to keep coming every week.

Is the right answer. After all the tales of Armaggedon it's brilliant to see so many fans giving it the two finger's. I'm delighted to see hearts sell so many season tickets and last I heard hibs were selling pretty well too. Ultimately it's great for our game to see good sized noisy crowds at at these grounds. I'm really looking forward to the hearts games both home and away next season and if they are not sell outs it won't be by much. I thought the atmosphere in general improved at Pittodrie last season, the closing of the top deck to concentrate fans in the bottom had a good effect in this respect.

Is the right answer. After all the tales of Armaggedon it's brilliant to see so many fans giving it the two finger's. I'm delighted to see hearts sell so many season tickets and last I heard hibs were selling pretty well too. Ultimately it's great for our game to see good sized noisy crowds at at these grounds. I'm really looking forward to the hearts games both home and away next season and if they are not sell outs it won't be by much. I thought the atmosphere in general improved at Pittodrie last season, the closing of the top deck to concentrate fans in the bottom had a good effect in this respect.

You might be disappointed this season then...

Don't be stupid.

Second?

Big clubs don't rely on season tickets for turnover.

I think you'll find that in Scotland they most certainly do.

10,000+ season tickets plus goodness knows how many 6 match tickets is actually very good.

That figure will include their six match diddy deal.

To take the heat off you Aberdeen fans, Hearts can point and laugh at our sales, which last I heard were at 1900 (that was 5 days ago).

That's pretty impressive for watching League One pish after a dire season. Obviously AJ's record at that level and some new signings will help things along.

Thistle are fucking brilliant and we'll struggle to match that amount :(

I think you'll find that in Scotland they most certainly do.

Hearts rely far more on gate receipts than Aberdeen do. Commercial income for Hearts for last five years : 1.3, 1.1, 1.6, 1.5, 1.9. Aberdeen : 4.1, 3.2, 3.1, 2.3, 2.1

Archived