How many season tickets sold?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The broadcasting revenue was excluded as was sponsorship and advertising. It must be corporate sales - given the huge difference and I expect the recent number of Oil executives on the board to be the reason for the increase over the recent years. Its a huge advantage and to put it into perspective Hearts matchday income for last five years was 3.8, 4.4, 4.6, 3.6, 3.9 Aberdeen took in 4.1 from commercial alone last year.

Relying on the oil men just as Iranian oil sanctions are about to be lifted when there is already an existing glut. :o;)

The difference is under Mad Vlad the club was operating incredibly dysfunctionally and always at a loss. Makes it hard to take any figures from that period seriously given how much you were operating outwith your means. I think it's going to be really interesting to see what sort of comparative figures we get between AFC and HMFC over the next few years now both clubs are debt free and on the up. I'm not meaning that in a pissing contest kinda way because I see it as pointless. Don't get me wrong rivalry's are part of the lifeblood of the game but IMO non o/f fans should always remember who the real enemy is.

Good post.

Even if the "Bigger Club" argument had a definitive answer there's not going to be a great deal in it, we are a lot closer to each other than we are to Celtic or Motherwell

Aberdeen vs Hearts is, or at least should be, a pretty well matched middle/super middleweight contest.

It seems like this is going to be the first time in ages that it's going to happen without at least one of the participants being in a complete shambles.

Celtics season tickets sales. We had over 48,000 at the game on Wednesday. The game was included in the season book. I'm not sure how many Icelanders went but I reckon we maybe sold about 3000 and the rest would be season ticket holders about 45.000. About 5000 on last season. Just a guess though

Celtics season tickets sales. We had over 48,000 at the game on Wednesday. The game was included in the season book. I'm not sure how many Icelanders went but I reckon we maybe sold about 3000 and the rest would be season ticket holders about 45.000. About 5000 on last season. Just a guess though

I thought there would have been a reason it was busy.

Free tickets dont really count though do they?

Our numbers will be pretty inflated (still low, however) due to the fact you get 3 free STs with an adult one. Plenty of which won't be used.

I think that's the number of tickets sold not including the hundreds of free tickets as the club had us past 3000 about a week ago.

We are just under 2700 the now!! Including free ones it's about 3350 I believe

Our numbers will be pretty inflated (still low, however) due to the fact you get 3 free STs with an adult one. Plenty of which won't be used.

Genuine question. How do accies calculated crowd attendances? Most clubs count x season tickets + x patg to arrive at the or figure so accies crowds must be way off what is actually attending. I know most clubs usually are but that must be well out

Genuine question. How do accies calculated crowd attendances? Most clubs count x season tickets + x patg to arrive at the or figure so accies crowds must be way off what is actually attending. I know most clubs usually are but that must be well out

Do they? Celtic, Rangers and Ross County are three clubs I can think of who do something like that (Celtic to an embarrassing degree), but what other clubs do?

I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure Thistle attendances are the actual attendance on the day.

Do they? Celtic, Rangers and Ross County are three clubs I can think of who do something like that (Celtic to an embarrassing degree), but what other clubs do?

I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure Thistle attendances are the actual attendance on the day.

Might be wrong bit don't think I am.

Celtic have given some embarrassing figures

Just Celtic and County as far as I know. All for propaganda purposes.

Archived