When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

U gotta love the BBC state broadcaster. Headline for 2 days now about the EU tradedeal with Canada collapsing. Funny that isn't it... suddenly subliminally we are all being turned of the EU. EU bad and all that

Well after Seven years of negotiation that is a  bad outcome.

I bet the UK will sort out a trade deal with Canada in about 3 months max.

EU Bad.....Don't need the BBC to tell me that!

45 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Well after Seven years of negotiation that is a  bad outcome.

I bet the UK will sort out a trade deal with Canada in about 3 months max.

EU Bad.....Don't need the BBC to tell me that!

Canada's number one export by far.....

Petroleum and petroleum products.

But England won't want any of that kind of stuff from an independent Scotland. Eh, naw?

4 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Canada's number one export by far.....

Petroleum and petroleum products.

But England won't want any of that kind of stuff from an independent Scotland. Eh, naw?

If Scotland were Independendent trade would continue as before between Scotland-rUK and rUK- Canada. If we get it from Canada now it's because the UK doesn't produce it itself, or not in the requisite quantities , of the requisite quality or at the requisite price.

And Canada would continue to import Petroleum products from the UK , as it does now along with Aerospace, pharmaceutical and agricultural products amongst others.

I didn't see any relevant point to your post tbh

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

If Scotland were Independendent trade would continue as before between Scotland-rUK and rUK- Canada. If we get it from Canada now it's because the UK doesn't produce it itself, or not in the requisite quantities , of the requisite quality or at the requisite price.

And Canada would continue to import Petroleum products from the UK , as it does now along with Aerospace, pharmaceutical and agricultural products amongst others.

I didn't see any relevant point to your post tbh

"Requisite price".

And that would involve financial costs with regard to taxes which an independent Scotland could reduce or abolish thus making these products better value. Goes back directly to indyref 2, independence and what may be possible.

Completely relevant.

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

Eastern Expansion

Possible Asian Expansion

We originally joined a trading bloc. What we have now is a million miles removed from that....

Thank f*ck for Brexit!

Tinfoil hat nonsense.

The rest I have no problem with btw

46 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

If Scotland were Independendent trade would continue as before between Scotland-rUK

Really? I thought that Kez & Ruthie's current line was that we export 4 times as much to the UK as we do to the rest of the EU and that this would be at threat if we chose 'independendence'.

It's good that you can open our eyes to these Unionist lies.

On 10/21/2016 at 13:10, Alan Stubbs said:

I'd be bang up for a deal to keep Scotland in the free market. It's absolutely not going to happen but whilst we're talking hypotheticals... It would be a superb bit of business for our economy and still be a good thing for Indy in the long run.

It would take away the possibility of an immediate Referendum but would be part of the long term salami slicing as VT would put it, in establishing Scotland as a separate state. A significantly richer and more confident one on account of this scenario.

The radge National reader types who only care about getting Independence asap wouldn't like it but everyone else should be rooting for this scenario.

A soft Brexit to accommodate Scotland would make the UK absolutely toxic.

From what I've seen, Gibraltor are still looking at the possibility of remaining in the free market. Although again I would argue it unlikely, if they were to somehow find some leeway around it, surely Scotland would be equally entitled to pursue any similar deal they hypothetically could attain within the realms of shared sovereignty?

14 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Free movement of people.

The Euro.

Ever closer integration..... ergo EU Superstate.

European Army ffs

Eastern Expansion

Possible Asian Expansion

We originally joined a trading bloc. What we have now is a million miles removed from that....

Thank f*ck for Brexit!

How can all people be against the free movement of people? What a bunch of crap.

The countries who joined the Euro did so through choice, it was never imposed upon them, but you already knew that.

Care to actually give examples of this "ever closer integration", or are you going to continue to spout this rubbish without backing it up with anything tangible?

So what? A British Army? LOL, why not just a Scottish one?

Asian Expansion? WTF does that even mean?

You're full of shite.

How can all people be against the free movement of people? What a bunch of crap.

The countries who joined the Euro did so through choice, it was never imposed upon them, but you already knew that.

Care to actually give examples of this "ever closer integration", or are you going to continue to spout this rubbish without backing it up with anything tangible?

You're full of shite.

The mere mention of a Scottish army makes yoons laugh. Yoons are disgusting.
The clown mcminter was going on about how if Scotland didn't have nukes then the Russians would be on our oil fields.... aye, like they are on Norways
Mcminter is a bitter clown who feels secure when mocking Scotland.. the worst type of yoon

You're full of shite.

I think "Asian expansion" is a call back to the story that Turkey are about to join the EU and 40,000,000 Muslims are going to arrive in your front garden

A threat that didn't scare me partly because it was obviously nonsense but also because I'm in a tenement so I don't have a front garden

Maybe the English will kick us out first.

Almost 7,000 of them want a referendum on kicking us out. :lol:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/english-referendum-on-scotlands-removal-from-union

I've always wondered what would happen if that went ahead

Imagine the scenes from the unionists up here,m

Maybe the English will kick us out first.

Almost 7,000 of them want a referendum on kicking us out. :lol:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/english-referendum-on-scotlands-removal-from-union

This would be even better than voting Yes!!!! :lol:

Can't even explain how brilliant it would be to see wee Ruthie, Mr Mundell and even Ibroxs reaction after we got the punt. Incredible.

Will never happen mind you although I'm praying it does.