Ritchie barr too Hurlford thistle?

the secret spy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they threw a lot of money about last year, from what I saw they got a lot out of the players they had, many of whom hadn't played at that level before. It's easy to criticise what's gone before and I agree with a lot of it but I genuinely think if people just play what's in front of them rather than catapulting them to some super human status then you'd have a chance.

Rangers players got paid thousands more , didn't do them any favours . Money doesn't buy success . It helps . But doesn't guarantee

Come on, we're talking amateur level here. Of course it buys success and credit to Hurlford for being successful with the money but you don't need to have coaching badges and know much about the game to guide that side too glory. The management team could go join Galston United tomorrow and petethejakey himself could take over Hurlford and the status quo would remain with the Tarmac money. Let's not kid ourselves that it's not about cash. However I do concede it is boring now, it won't change, so let them carry on

Shhhh....anyone can say am getting paid but there's one thing too say it and one thing too actually get it. And move too the best league,haven't Hurlford proved they have been the most successful club in recent years at there level? That proves enough for me. Ask coville how many second prizes they've received!!

Anyway the topic was about one player maybe joining them a just wanted too know if was true. Coz a know he has a few pals there too

Well you better have a word with their players then because I am friendly with one who gets paid and friendly with two others who knocked back the cash. But yeah they are their because of friends and success

If you were friendly with one of them shhhhh then why talk about them you 2faced c**t!!! Bottom line is paid or not there stil the best and Mr Barr going there he would be lucky to get a game Hurlford going to be team to beat this year good luck to them and let them keep the flag flying for Ayrshire football because no other team is!!!

D4zzman do you know who I'm talking about? No exactly so how am I talking about him you f*cking w*nker! No names mentioned. You are hilarious though, you slate them on one thread then up their ass on another. I hope they go onto win everything too for ayrshire as they have a lot of decent boys but let's nobody kid on that there are certain players not getting financial reward that's all I am saying. You won't win Scottish or West cups without paying a player or two. Simples

f**k you ya weasel av never slated them either and couldn't gee a f**k about them but c***s like you talk a power a shite n nobody said names were mentioned you rocket just look at your post you said your pals are there but then go on to say ano they get paid cause they told you make your mind up loud mouth or shut the f**k up clown!!!!

f**k you ya weasel av never slated them either and couldn't gee a f**k about them but c***s like you talk a power a shite n nobody said names were mentioned you rocket just look at your post you said your pals are there but then go on to say ano they get paid cause they told you make your mind up loud mouth or shut the f**k up clown!!!!

What a cock piece you are. Stick to shouting behind a keyboard u p*ick and pray to god a never find out who you are

It's just this way Hurlford in there greed for success have ruined Ayrshire football and I don't see a way back for it in the distant future. If they are hell bent on signing ex pros and ex junior what chance has the guys that play for the right resons got. Ayrshire amature committee has got a lot to answer for and I my opinion they are just as bad as the powers at be in Hampden

its amazing how people can get so wound up on this by a club that NEVER comments or bites and just continues to play fitba and win everything! They must take to this forum on a sat night wae a bottle of beer in hand and laugh at the lot of us. Get a grip

its amazing how people can get so wound up on this by a club that NEVER comments or bites and just continues to play fitba and win everything! They must take to this forum on a sat night wae a bottle of beer in hand and laugh at the lot of us. Get a grip

Haha to be fair mate i kind off have to agree with that

Archived