Ritchie barr too Hurlford thistle?

the secret spy

Not the ams, different team. Thistle 100% get paid. People need to stop defending them and praising them. Ruined amateur football - simple as. These boys should be playing at a higher level and all money should be invested in the junior's.

Wullie gives the boys a job and "extra" in their wages for playing on a sat. Facts.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not the ams, different team. Thistle 100% get paid. People need to stop defending them and praising them. Ruined amateur football - simple as. These boys should be playing at a higher level and all money should be invested in the junior's.

Wullie gives the boys a job and "extra" in their wages for playing on a sat. Facts.

The people that defend them are people that have gave up trying to "out" them. Everyone involved in the amateur game knows they do it and that includes all the league committees. They just choose to do nothing about it. They will claim theres no proof but come on?! The players tell you what they get paid and have done for years. The players that have left tell you what they get paid too and I'm pretty sure if the league committee really wanted to get proof, they could. Fact is they don't want too and want too continue getting their VIP days out at cup finals. There's absolutely nothing the other clubs can do but accept it and that's the cold hard facts unfortunately

Would the other top Ayrshire clubs not apply for central or Caledonian, I'm sure if the traditional big clubs left it would spark the committee into doing something about it.

Safl need to go to Oban and campbeltown twice a year so a couple of trips to Ayrshire for central teams isn't too much to ask!

Would the other top Ayrshire clubs not apply for central or Caledonian, I'm sure if the traditional big clubs left it would spark the committee into doing something about it.

Safl need to go to Oban and campbeltown twice a year so a couple of trips to Ayrshire for central teams isn't too much to ask!

That's a fair point geo87 but why should ayrshire clubs have to travel out ayrshire every other week cause of cheats? That's the argument against that

The people that defend them are people that have gave up trying to "out" them. Everyone involved in the amateur game knows they do it and that includes all the league committees. They just choose to do nothing about it. They will claim theres no proof but come on?! The players tell you what they get paid and have done for years. The players that have left tell you what they get paid too and I'm pretty sure if the league committee really wanted to get proof, they could. Fact is they don't want too and want too continue getting their VIP days out at cup finals. There's absolutely nothing the other clubs can do but accept it and that's the cold hard facts unfortunately

Normally I skip past the utter fiction and lies that appear here about Hurlford Thistle and paying players .... here is "the cold hard fact" you are looking for ???- it does NOT happen...... so here is your challenge Ssshhh!!! you bring to me one player, past, present or half deed, that can claim to have been paid to play football - and we will take it from there ..... shouldn't be hard - you seem to know it all, - just phone or text me .... it will spoil a lot of folks fun - and they will need to invent a new team to accuse, maybe it will be your boys next eh ??

Ally McBeal, you are clueless clearly! I know factually at least 5 boys who received cash of sorts over the years! Went on holiday with a few who paid for the holiday courtesy of that "signing on fee". Naming boys is irrelevant as who they are and what they received is getting away from the point - it shouldnt be happening full stop.

I get why the boys go and play, i would be the same (if i was good enough), i just dont understand what Thistle are now getting from it. They have proved everything and no longer have anyone who knows what goes on's appreciation.

If you think a team of that level is attracting boys that could/were playing pro, you have lost the plot! At one point the squad was better than the junior's - let me guess, all wanting to play with their pals ? Jog on!!

Thistle pay players, Fact.

Normally I skip past the utter fiction and lies that appear here about Hurlford Thistle and paying players .... here is "the cold hard fact" you are looking for ???- it does NOT happen...... so here is your challenge Ssshhh!!! you bring to me one player, past, present or half deed, that can claim to have been paid to play football - and we will take it from there ..... shouldn't be hard - you seem to know it all, - just phone or text me .... it will spoil a lot of folks fun - and they will need to invent a new team to accuse, maybe it will be your boys next eh ??

What a load of shite. Honest to god it's laughable. My boys next? Can you elaborate and perhaps give me that number. Myself and my boys, teammates, colleagues get paid but playing junior that is perfectly ok unless you know something i don't?

What a load of shite. Honest to god it's laughable. My boys next? Can you elaborate and perhaps give me that number. Myself and my boys, teammates, colleagues get paid but playing junior that is perfectly ok unless you know something i don't?

Ssshhh the comment about the boys is about the ams. The Thistle camp on this think that everyone that has a go at them is from the young ams side. Boom12 you will be a committee member anaw lol! I watched the ams side last season instead of thistle and i got told i was a committee member as well. Don't know what goes on between they two clubs and don't care but it's clearly not pretty. I regularly stick up for thistle on this as well lol

Hurlford Ams take nothing to do with Thistle. They are a young side who came through boys club together. Only association they have is in the name and what boozer they drink in, courtesy of Mr Hamilton's sponsor. No cash trading hands with the Ams. Thistle however is a different ball game altogether.

Tiber v Galston is ma pick for viewing today!

Hurlford Ams take nothing to do with Thistle. They are a young side who came through boys club together. Only association they have is in the name and what boozer they drink in, courtesy of Mr Hamilton's sponsor. No cash trading hands with the Ams. Thistle however is a different ball game altogether.

Tiber v Galston is ma pick for viewing today!

What was the score today ?

michael mullen is defo paid to play for thistle, knapp was another they two could have played senior no problems but played ams with thistle wonder why...mullen was getting something silly like 50 notes a goal a couple of seasons back and this came from his own team mates

My family member was in hurlford tonight and seemingly they've made three un real signings today?? I don't think the fella rocks will be missed?? Maybe the £5.40 per week he was on for petrol has been better spent????

Archived