Ritchie barr too Hurlford thistle?

the secret spy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My family member was in hurlford tonight and seemingly they've made three un real signings today?? I don't think the fella rocks will be missed?? Maybe the £5.40 per week he was on for petrol has been better spent????

????????????????????????

Surprised he has went, was the reason he left them not related to him being chased out of town for his "habit" issues and not paying debts back? Decent player, good left peg but not a massive loss to Thistle. Especially if the rumour is true that Joe Is going back. Best player in amateur football by a country mile.

As promised....it's now confirmed David rocks has left Hurlford thistle and is signing with ksc today. Strong contenders for division 1. The Intel strikes again....[/quote. confirmation that David Rocks has left Hurlford Thistle to sign with KSC Wolves.

Am sure David rocks marked joe gold out the game in Ayrshire cup final and am sure all Hurlford managers and committee would agree with that! But I do agree joe hold is one of the best but to bring guys past up on this isn't very nice boom12 everyone has a past mate!!

Joe Gold has signed with Shortlees along with Knapp, for free, fact! Whatever people say about them or their past the are 100% amateur now, and play for the jersey. For that alone whether you like them or not they should be applauded, as they have had crazy offers else where but they have stayed.

Best two "AMATEURS" imo in Scottish football.

Joe Gold has signed with Shortlees along with Knapp, for free, fact! Whatever people say about them or their past the are 100% amateur now, and play for the jersey. For that alone whether you like them or not they should be applauded, as they have had crazy offers else where but they have stayed.

Yes I have to agree with that one

Still no good enough to win the Big Cup or the Big league in Scottish amateur football.

Yes i realise that but not good enough last season that's obvious.

The team wasn't good enough, not the two lads. However one visiting her majesty's pleasure had a say in that. Gold and Knapp would walk into any amateur side in Scotland. They have won it all and now, genuinely, want a kick about with their mates. Deserve credit for that in my opinion

Still no good enough to win the Big Cup or the Big league in Scottish amateur football.

You know absolute f**k all about amateur football and are only clinging to the harestanes bandwagon because they done well last season! The 2 boys in question have won every cup going and no pish wee reply of "I meant last season" is going to stop you from looking more of a dick than you already are.

The team wasn't good enough, not the two lads. However one visiting her majesty's pleasure had a say in that. Gold and Knapp would walk into any amateur side in Scotland. They have won it all and now, genuinely, want a kick about with their mates. Deserve credit for that in my opinion

Why do they deserve credit? Win everything there is to win whilst the earning a decent wage to do so. That's not supposed to happen Then decide to play just for the love of it with their mates. . Laughable. Genuinely laughable. No issue with anyone earning a few quid from the game but that's what the Junior/Senior game is for.

The two lads in question are very good players and could have earned that money in the juniors/seniors.

Why do they deserve credit? Win everything there is to win whilst the earning a decent wage to do so. That's not supposed to happen Then decide to play just for the love of it with their mates. . Laughable. Genuinely laughable. No issue with anyone earning a few quid from the game but that's what the Junior/Senior game is for.

The two lads in question are very good players and could have earned that money in the juniors/seniors.

I said they deserve credit for turning down mad amounts of cash the last two seasons and if clubs are stupid enough to pay players at this level then that's not the players faults is it? How on earth is it laughable? It's laughable and out of order that clubs pay players at amateur level, but am sorry it's not laughable if players accept it! They are only human for god sake

I said they deserve credit for turning down mad amounts of cash the last two seasons and if clubs are stupid enough to pay players at this level then that's not the players faults is it? How on earth is it laughable? It's laughable and out of order that clubs pay players at amateur level, but am sorry it's not laughable if players accept it! They are only human for god sake

Fair enough, the comment on clubs stupid enough to pay players is spot on. Can't get my head round that. For the sake of the amateur game in Ayrshire lets hope the money dries up, although not a likely scenario. Support the amateurs via sponsorship, equipment, running costs, strips, training gear, Track suits. Pay the wages to the junior boys where it's all legal and above board.

Surprised he has went, was the reason he left them not related to him being chased out of town for his "habit" issues and not paying debts back? Decent player, good left peg but not a massive loss to Thistle. Especially if the rumour is true that Joe Is going back. Best player in amateur football by a country mile.

Incredible that someone thought it was ok to write that on a public forum . What's that got to do with anything ? Talk about him as a player not a person .

Archived