Ritchie barr too Hurlford thistle?

the secret spy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rab I watched from the away side. That was not the wolves I saw last Wednesday. Could have been 4 or five one. Didn't think much of the ref. No wonder the old guy with skippit bonnet and crutch was loudly unhappy.ntwo big men up front was much better.

Shortlees looking strong, and hopefully ready for another big attack on another title, team buzzing for the start of the season. It can't come quick enough.

Be interesting to see who sets the pace. 1st division the one to be in as it's very competitive unlike the boring prem which is a 1 side sleep fest.

Mon the 1st.

Shortlees looking strong, and hopefully ready for another big attack on another title, team buzzing for the start of the season. It can't come quick enough.

Be interesting to see who sets the pace. 1st division the one to be in as it's very competitive unlike the boring prem which is a 1 side sleep fest.

Mon the 1st.

Watched clark drive and Thistle pre season. Clark Drive looked good and beat the West champs too. Thistle look distinctly average so it may not be the sleep fest we all think. 1st will be a cracker though

So jardine and kinninbrugh was playing as well wtf lol

No they werent but up to this point they haven't kicked a ball for them and at the moment remain only a myth so there's no point of reference! so I repeat the only player of note who was missing was mullen?? Have u seen them play yet seen as you like the thistle?

Hate how some clueless folk on here mock the premier division, the 1st will be competitive but you can't act like your 1st division sides are better than the prem top 5.

I think most folk just mean the lack of competition in the premier. I think it might be slightly more competitive than previous seasons though. The 1st will be really competitive but I don't believe they would necessarily get into top 5 in prem easily

Archived