Ritchie barr too Hurlford thistle?

the secret spy

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its amazing how people can get so wound up on this by a club that NEVER comments or bites and just continues to play fitba and win everything! They must take to this forum on a sat night wae a bottle of beer in hand and laugh at the lot of us. Get a grip

. Aaron you are correct with that statement

It's just this way Hurlford in there greed for success have ruined Ayrshire football and I don't see a way back for it in the distant future. If they are hell bent on signing ex pros and ex junior what chance has the guys that play for the right resons got. Ayrshire amature committee has got a lot to answer for and I my opinion they are just as bad as the powers at be in Hampden

True story

Is it true ksc are splashing the cash.ive heard they've signed the defender mullen from thistle a ex Tiber legend and a few juniors.if true that will be some league next year

£50 a game.......extra £25 if they win apparently

Heard through one of my inside sources that the boy davy rocks from Hurlford thistle is also joining this ksc team too bolster up there title challenge for this year . Watched him in the Ayrshire cup final n stood out and would be a great signing for a 1st division team. Haven't heard anything about money for there team but it's something a will be sending a spy on a mission about.

David Rocks has signed for Hurlford Thistle.. They have also signed an ex Irish Amatuer internationalist Phil McCrackin and an lad who is attending Caledonian University Asha Insong a fast and speedy forward. They are also hoping to have another mid-fielder

Archived