Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

There's four of us in a main league who (somewhat) know what we're doing and we've all wildcard'd. Our teams are identical save for 2 players in each... seems like there's a bit of a template forming already but I'm a bit wary of one of the Hazard/Sanchez type players firing on all cylinders because I'd need to take at least one hit to bring either in.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wildcard Activated.

I've had enough of Rooney,Giroud, Sterling and Fabregas. In Come Pedro, Costa, Benteke and Toure (late to the party i know). Anya comes in for Wanyama on the bench (didn't expect he'd start games), as does Mangala for Metersaker. Sticking with Ozil for now purely due to the fact that I really like him.

I'm tempted to us my wildcard, but had a not bad week, mainly due to having 2 Southampton defenders and Cech in goals. Albeit Targett is meant to be on the bench, so I took a risk.

I've stuck with Kane so far, but I just know the minute I take him out he'll start scoring, same with Hazard. Ohhh and if Aguero could up his game that's be great!!

Still I'm gonna play about with it and see what happens, really want to get Pedro and Silva in, so Hazard and Kane may need to be ditched.

I'm tempted to us my wildcard, but had a not bad week, mainly due to having 2 Southampton defenders and Cech in goals. Albeit Targett is meant to be on the bench, so I took a risk.

I've stuck with Kane so far, but I just know the minute I take him out he'll start scoring, same with Hazard. Ohhh and if Aguero could up his game that's be great!!

Still I'm gonna play about with it and see what happens, really want to get Pedro and Silva in, so Hazard and Kane may need to be ditched.

Pedro is a midfielder if that helps...

post-18310-14404910448047_thumb.jpg

So fannying about with my team means I can actually go with that, which isn't too bad I guess. Albeit I'm not set on having Defoe. Might put someone cheaper in and upgrade on Morrison or Taylor. Preferably is be playing 4-4-2, or even 3-5-2, last year I simply went with 3 strikers. Then again I had Aguero, Costa and Kane all at once. :lol:

Last year I didn't have Hazard in once and it cost me big time, I'm just conscious of the same thing happening this year, but he's been poor and now I think teams have sussed him slightly, Pedro is the one to stop!

Used my wildcard and forgot all about Pedro :(

Still had my best week so far and moved up to tied top in another head to head league I'm in. :thumsup2

Somehow in this league though I'm still on 0 :lol:

Current team -

Romero (Butland)

Gomez, Shaw, Kompany, Darmian (Williams)

Redmond, Mahrez, Toure, Ayew (Zaha)

Benteke, Aguero (Gomis)

Thinking of taking Toure out for Pedro next week. Will wait and see how he does this week though and make sure it wasn't beginners luck last week....

Best gameweek so far, points wise. Aided by my three defenders all keeping clean sheets.

This week, I'm looking to punt Henderson or Jagielka.

If it's Henderson, for a midfielder who's got the form or likelihood to get me more points, and if it's Jagielka, a cheaper defender, leaving me money in the bank for my next transfer.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1440491043.639662.jpg

So fannying about with my team means I can actually go with that, which isn't too bad I guess. Albeit I'm not set on having Defoe. Might put someone cheaper in and upgrade on Morrison or Taylor. Preferably is be playing 4-4-2, or even 3-5-2, last year I simply went with 3 strikers. Then again I had Aguero, Costa and Kane all at once. :lol:

Last year I didn't have Hazard in once and it cost me big time, I'm just conscious of the same thing happening this year, but he's been poor and now I think teams have sussed him slightly, Pedro is the one to stop!

That looks not bad. Gomez is a cheaper route into the Liverpool defence that you may want to consider though?

Also perhaps Wilson from Bournemouth in place of Defoe up top? He (and Bournemouth) seem to have a lot of goals in them this year.

Really not a bad team at all though!

I'm keeping my one free transfer for next week I think. It would be Henderson who'd be punted, and as he's doubtful for Liverpool's game, he's only on my bench this week.

I'd feel it was a bit of a waste of a transfer, and I'll keep it until next week until I can make two transfers, and with a bit of re-jigging, Henderson can be swapped out with a more high-profile, high point-scoring midfielder in his place.

I'm definitely leaving my wildcard until further down the line. But I'm now undecided whether to make my transfer this week or not.

I had thought about saving it until next week and punting Jordan Henderson, but I'm now considering punting Hazard and replacing him with Pedro, and then next week, punting JH and bringing in Toure as his replacement.

Archived