Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done something totally stupid, got a bit carried away and now have to take a -24 from all the transfers I made :lol: Need 4 or 5 goals from Aguero tomorrow to make up for it.

What man??? Why didn't you just wildcard?

I think even one hit is a silly move... sometimes I'd rather play with ten than take a -4. If you take a hit then you're basically saying the player you bring in has to score or keep a clean sheet just to break even. Don't get me wrong, I'll still take a few through the year for double game weeks and if I feel there's real potential but for the most part I think hits are a very bad idea.

(This is coming from the guy who has about 7 points total this year)

What man??? Why didn't you just wildcard?

I think even one hit is a silly move... sometimes I'd rather play with ten than take a -4. If you take a hit then you're basically saying the player you bring in has to score or keep a clean sheet just to break even. Don't get me wrong, I'll still take a few through the year for double game weeks and if I feel there's real potential but for the most part I think hits are a very bad idea.

(This is coming from the guy who has about 7 points total this year)

Yeah I know what you mean.

I was in two minds about doing it. In the end I just went for it and took the 4pt hit to bring in Aguero. Let's hope he does the business this weekend!

Aye I've wildcard'd.

My team right now is one is that looks good on the last few weeks' form but if the big hitters start doing as expected then I'm fucked as I've not got a lot of movement available. Brought Hazard and Aguero in and they basically mean you need to manage the rest of your team wisely. Bit hit or miss, really. We'll see...

Aye I've wildcard'd.

My team right now is one is that looks good on the last few weeks' form but if the big hitters start doing as expected then I'm fucked as I've not got a lot of movement available. Brought Hazard and Aguero in and they basically mean you need to manage the rest of your team wisely. Bit hit or miss, really. We'll see...

I was fannying about on it earlier then left it.

No doubt if I bring in Mahrez, Lukaku, Redmond etc they'll take a tumble in form and I'll be left with no wildcard to use.

I've got 2 free FT's this week so might just use them and see how I go next week.

I'm currently playing a 3-4-3, but it doesn't look like Targett will play for Southampton this afternoon. My first sub is a midfielder, does that mean I automatically go to a 2-5-3 and if so, is my chip used?

If not, is it the next defender on my bench who replaces Targett keeping my formation the same?

I'm currently playing a 3-4-3, but it doesn't look like Targett will play for Southampton this afternoon. My first sub is a midfielder, does that mean I automatically go to a 2-5-3 and if so, is my chip used?

If not, is it the next defender on my bench who replaces Targett keeping my formation the same?

Won't go 2-5-3 I'm certain, it will have to be a legit formation so as you say it will likely be your defender on your bench.

Getting worryingly close to Wildcard time. Stuck with rooney a week too long. had the transfer to use last week but thought he like'd playing Newcastle. Costa in from now on. Fabregas for Pedro looks like it could be the international break sub.

30 points so far this week with Ozil, Giroud, Per, Henderson and Mignolet still to play - hoping for a big game from Arsenal tonight.

Horrendous week for me... Only saved by a 9 from Sagna.... 22pts in total. One of worst ever weeks on FF.

Still got Cech, Coutinho, Clyne and Benteke to play.

Agreed on Rooney, he's killed my score two weeks in a row. He will be out this week.

Chucked Rooney for Gomis last week, glad I did. Decent week with 59pts with Benteke to play tonight. Most of the points coming from Kolarov (15) and Dann (14). Have Clyne & Firminho on the bench tonight, hope Liverpool don't do too well :lol:

Didn't realise Pedro would be a midfielder in the game so have already made my transfer for next week Mané<>Pedro.

Rooners.

Was a flip up between him and Hazard. Both have been poor, it'll be Rooneys last game gracing my team so he'd better perform.

What a b*****d.

Anyway, I've massively over committed to Palace given their tough fixtures coming up, chucked Bolasie in for Henderson only for him to have a family. bereavement. Cresswell somehow scraped home with an assist depute shipping two goals.

Chelsea (and Ivanovic) continue to underperform but I will continue to keep the faith with him. Albeit might swap him for the cheaper Azpilicueta when I get a free transfer that isn't earmarked. Mangala is good at keeping clean sheets but gets carded too often, want him out for Kolarov who also takes free kicks. Quite like Puncheon so will stick with him but Cabaye in for a rough road with fixtures coming up.

Anyway, Anya is underpriced and should have had two assists at the weekend. Will take Bolasie out for him and will be switching Rooney for Aguero with money to spare.

A no mark like Hooper is preventing me going 4-3-3, might look to alter this eventually.

Archived