Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Man City players managed to secure me my second H2H win, I've still got Benteke to play tomorrow night. Hopefully he can get some goals as I need a push up in the big league table!

Big shoutout to Vincent Kompany who has been the star man for me over the two weeks. Massively disappointed in Cech, Depay, Rooney & a few others.

39, with Benteke (sobs) still to play.

Ward my unlikely hero with ten points off my bench. Was panicking for the last five minutes of the Arsenal game that Wenger was going to bring Walcott on with ten seconds left to f**k me over.

I only realised at the end they'd already used three subs..

Managed to get 30 points this week despite Janmaat doing his best to shaft my defence by getting sent off. Making Aguero captain this week was an okay choice, should have gone for Kompany though. Points galore

Having retained Courtois despite his sending-off last week, I have two transfers to use this week.

Although I'm totally undecided whether or not to ditch Costa. It might be too soon, but someone else who's scoring points now might be better. The thing is even if I get rid of Costa, I don't have the flexibility to bring in Aguero as his replacement.

Wildcard is getting utilised, f**k this.

I'm torn, man. A wildcard can be such a season saver when there's double game weeks but it's been such a bad start that I think it'll take me 5 or 6 weeks to sort my team out properly. I think, with most people having a bad start, that I might just chip away at the team and slowly sort things but I worry if the others in my league will open up a big gap early on.

I'm torn, man. A wildcard can be such a season saver when there's double game weeks but it's been such a bad start that I think it'll take me 5 or 6 weeks to sort my team out properly. I think, with most people having a bad start, that I might just chip away at the team and slowly sort things but I worry if the others in my league will open up a big gap early on.

Yeah I'm in the same frame of mind as you here.

I really want to bring Aguero in, but I'll need to make three transfers and thus taking the 4pt hit if I do. And I don't know whether to do that or use my wildcard to make some further changes.

Archived