Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just above the average this week which is ok I suppose.

My transfer this week is decided for me pretty much, in that it'll need to be Courtois who is removed, it's just deciding who to replace him with...

I changed courtois for cech Saturday night :(

I have Schmeichel as my backup keeper so he'll do while Courtois is banned.

Not making any transfers this week, shuffled the line-up about though. Probably make a double transfer next week if it's another bad GW.

I have Schmeichel as my backup keeper so he'll do while Courtois is banned.

Not making any transfers this week, shuffled the line-up about though. Probably make a double transfer next week if it's another bad GW.

Yeah I think I'm going to try and avoid making any transfers this gameweek and just take the hit that having no goalkeeper will incur. I've tinkered with my line-up as well. See how that goes and if it's not a good week, I'll have two transfers for next week.

No. You would change to the next available "legal" formation, by which I mean one you can opt for without using the all-out attack option. If you can't get a legal formation then you end up with ten men.

Ah. That's a bit of a pain. Oh well, a slightly different re-jig then.

Still debating whether to use my transfer this week, or save it until after this gameweek and have two available 'outfield' transfers to use.

Remember to sort your team before tonight.

These Friday night games are going to be a killer and catch a few folk out. I used to always wait for Friday nights/Saturday mornings to change shit. Going to need to be sharper.

Made one transfer. Think a lot of people will make a lot of transfers based on GW1. This week will see the so called star performers do well, and the first week standouts scoring blanks. I hope...

Waiting a few weeks before making any transfers, the amount of times last season I got shot of a player because he was playing shite and brought a player who was consistently good on points in, only for the shite player to become good then the good player to slump had me nearly tearing my hair out

Archived