Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team has 3 United defensive players (Romero, Shaw, Darmian) and 3 Swansea players (Williams, Ayew and Gomis).

I of course being a genius think United will win 1-0 and drop Gomis and Williams.

Still managed to win my first head to head in the Pie and Bov league :D By 1 whole point - thank Christ I played my triple captain to make up for deductions for transfers!

What's everyone's thinking for the first weekend back then? Pretty happy with my team so might leave it as is this weekend.

Aye I'm gonna save a transfer and give Aguero and Costa some more time to do what I know they can.

Tough captain choice this week... actually tempted by Mahrez but despite his form Aguero just always seems like the right choice.

Spent 4 points to make a couple of changes as I had 5 injured/suspended players. Montero and Eriksen out, Ayew and Sako in. Now got enough to swap Toure for Pedro but will leave it a couple of weeks to see how Yaya is performing.

Going bold with Payet as my captain this week.

Gone Rooney out Aguero in, even before the news about him being a doubt surfaced. Probably going to have to shift Benteke out for a bandwagon like Gomis or Wilson soon, got burned by Kane last year.

Now got 3 city players and no Chelsea after having 3 Chelsea players and no city at week 1.

Decent enough week for me. Sitting with 53 points, with Cresswell still to play tonight.

Only 14 points between those in the top 10 of the P&B mini-league. I'm sitting in 7th.

Barring Aaron Cresswell missing three penalties, scoring an own goal and then getting sent-off this evening, I should be fine for a head-to-head win as well.

Archived