M9 Crash near Stirling

The only thing worse than a PC is a PC PC.

The difference between kilbowie and pccabe is that kilbowie can see the underlying issues behind some of the things he comes across in his working life.

The other difference is kilbowie is an actual policeman.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I don't care what a bunch of people with no life thinks but when they talk of something they know nothing about it and then claim to know more than people who do the job then they are plain fcuking stupid.

A copper claiming others have no life? :lol:

Stitched anyone up lately?

The difference between kilbowie and pccabe is that kilbowie can see the underlying issues behind some of the things he comes across in his working life.

The other difference is kilbowie is an actual policeman.

Happy for you to check me out and as usual you will be proved wrong.

I suspect you're a bit new to the internet. It really isn't advisable to give your full name and place of work to random people on the internet.

I suspect you're a bit new to the internet. It really isn't advisable to give your full name and place of work to random people on the internet.

Don't really care tbh.

Just love proving people wrong especially when they are so smug and sure of themselves.

Don't really care tbh.

Just love proving people wrong especially when they are so smug and sure of themselves.

Hope you enjoy your 150 pizzas. Not from me I hasten to add.

Can I ask an unrelated question for the police folk. See those justgiving pages where people donate money to someone. See if I set one up for myself is that against the rules? I'm just wondering for a friend.

What's your divisional number?

I believe since you are addressing the public and have made your capacity as a police officer known you are legally bound to furnish us with this information.

Tbh I don't care what a bunch of people with no life thinks but when they talk of something they know nothing about it and then claim to know more than people who do the job then they are plain fcuking stupid.

:lol:

Holy Shit, I reckon whoever pccabe lifts first today might just have a wee fall down some stairs...

ETA with grammar and punctuation like that it's little wonder there so many f**k ups in inter - departmental communications from our boys in blue...

:lol:

Holy Shit, I reckon whoever pccabe lifts first today might just have a wee fall down some stairs...

ETA with grammar and punctuation like that it's little wonder there so many f**k ups in inter - departmental communications from our boys in blue...

Don't lift people when I'm on holiday but keep going.

What's your divisional number?

I believe since you are addressing the public and have made your capacity as a police officer known you are legally bound to furnish us with this information.

Wrong but good try anyway.

pccabe is having a 'mare here!! I'm not one for using other peoples patter but tears and snotters everywhere is the most apt term that comes to mind. If this type of person can be in a position where we as the public he serves have to rely on for 'keeping the peace' then god help us.

Kilbowie if he's near your work take him in a cell and have a word or if you are near his, a wee quiet talking to next to the coffee machine and biscuits will suffice

Archived