144th Open Championship

Davis Love III

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Struggling at 2nd as well. Other than his 4th at first hasn`t made a decent contact yet.

He seems to use this technique, he used last time when he avoided all the bunkers on all 4 days, using the irons..

Has Tiger won anything in the last few years ?

Last time he won anything was in 2013..

He seems to use this technique, he used last time when he avoided all the bunkers on all 4 days, using the irons..

Last time he won anything was in 2013..

What the technique of mishitting it :lol:

It`s not the use of irons that is the issue so far. It`s that he has barely made a decent contact.

Hope he improves but it`s been brutal to watch so far.

Fantastic Introduction as always.

Gone with Lowry at 40s, Fowler at 16s, Oosthuizen at 22s, Scott at 20s, then the usual patriotic bets on Ramsey, Gallacher and Warren. Didn't bother with Lawrie.

didnt think there was enough value in Speith or Johnston.

Lots of players under par, this is calm before storm, literally. The course is quite soft, not overly long and with no wind is a sitting duck for players, I think you will see the best scores today without doubt.

Good luck tomorrow and Saturday when wind is to be gusts of 40mph. Tiger needs a good round tomorrow in worse conditions or he is going home early.

Paul Lawrie ooft, well done son, gets the prize for most unexpected score, hats off

It just a trap, get the players believing the course is easy, they will be in for a shock after the cut

Only so fast they can make it with the risk of high winds. Have to say though, I was very surprised how slow it was compared to Monifieth when I was there on Saturday.

Archived