Dodgy Dave has to make an offer now or get tae feck.
giphy.gif

But didn't his lawyer say Dave didn't have a pot to piss in? Then said that Dave (NOAL) would stump up if he lost his case with TAP? I'm trying not to laugh and point but its becoming hard. WATP? Bloody morons more like!

1 hour ago, mps02 said:

But didn't his lawyer say Dave didn't have a pot to piss in? Then said that Dave (NOAL) would stump up if he lost his case with TAP? I'm trying not to laugh and point but its becoming hard. WATP? Bloody morons more like!

I've got to admit i think dodgy Dave does have the dosh but is unwilling to spend it, for me it's not just the cold shoulder treatment he has backed himself into a corner.

17 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I've got to admit i think dodgy Dave does have the dosh but is unwilling to spend it, for me it's not just the cold shoulder treatment he has backed himself into a corner.

I suspect he does as well, or rather this NOAL trust does.  But I'll bet this trust gets all kind of tax breaks precisely because it is a trust.  So I wonder what happens when the relevant authorities become aware that he's using it as his personal piggy-bank, bypassing the trustees.

2 minutes ago, The DA said:

I suspect he does as well, or rather this NOAL trust does.  But I'll bet this trust gets all kind of tax breaks precisely because it is a trust.  So I wonder what happens when the relevant authorities become aware that he's using it as his personal piggy-bank, bypassing the trustees.

He might also have an issue explaining to the South African Taxman where all this money has come from though.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

From a discussion with a celticminded friend of mine from earlier.

When King passed the SFA fit n proper regulations the SFA wanted assurances that he wouldn't be the ' main man' and would limit his shares and influence. Now it's possible that King could now say that he's done everything possible to avoid this but that the takeover panel forced his hand....

I find it a bit far fetched tbf...

1 hour ago, bennett said:

When King passed the SFA fit n proper regulations the SFA wanted assurances that he wouldn't be the ' main man' and would limit his shares and influence. Now it's possible that King could now say that he's done everything possible to avoid this but that the takeover panel forced his hand....

If you'd finished that last sentence with a single full-stop, we might have thought you were developing a healthy degree of cynicism - or realism.  But the ellipsis just confirms what we already know - you're as gullible as the rest.

24 minutes ago, The DA said:

If you'd finished that last sentence with a single full-stop, we might have thought you were developing a healthy degree of cynicism - or realism.  But the ellipsis just confirms what we already know - you're as gullible as the rest.

Ellipsis?

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Fecking hell to give the SFA fit n proper test credence is bad enough,but to suggest that the SFA are going to make a decision on dodgy Dave that ship has sailed. 

Sevco could set up a concentration camp in the fabled Albion car park and the Scottish football and political authorities wouldn't bat an eyelid.

They’ve already got one of those in the ground.........commonly known as the away support triangle............[emoji149][emoji149]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bennett said:

So the general p and b opinion is that King doesn't have the cash to make a shareholding offer?

No, I think the bankruptcy that excited comment was more moral in nature.

Looking back, the consensus seemed to be that he had such money, but was reluctant to part from it.

On 10/12/2017 at 17:24, Sting777 said:

As quoted by James Doleman

DK  , "I can't comply with the regulations because I'm skint"

The Klan are not gonna be happy with that!

And people still donate money to the aptly named Dole Man......

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No, I think the bankruptcy that excited comment was more moral in nature.

Looking back, the consensus seemed to be that he had such money, but was reluctant to part from it.

No, it clearly wasn't. Most of the morons that got excited genuinely believed that.