The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

I just don't understand how that can happen

Only thing I can think of is that the writer was thinking about the last striker to score a hat trick for us, but even then they'd be wrong with that too

Can understand not including hearts as they were in the Diddy league last season but inexcusable to miss the Dees.

He's under pressure for his overall record but the fact we have (slightly) outperformed Utd over that period is a massive factor. DABs don't like being restored to the cities 2nd team again.

Edited by Deefiant

Clyde 1 reported this morning that Aberdeen relied on a 90th minute penalty to see off Hamilton. They also seemed to deliberately avoid mentioning that Aberdeen were 5 points ahead of their beloved Celtic.

No use of " controversial " to describe the stone wall, stick on penalty? Measured.

In today's Daily Record we have apparently failed to score more than 1 goal in a game since the derby. (We beat St Johnstone 2-1 4 days later)

According to tonight's Evening Tele United lost to Partick last weekend.

DCT's Is woeful now. My missus won't let me stop the Courier. Only coz she wants to see who has died!

Provan had a wee nip at the Dons today as well nae doubt trying to put the pressure on ahead of next week.

A average player and shit scribbler with possibly the most boring voice in the world.

And looks like Robocop without his shield on.

Edited by Kejan