Heart of Midlothian v St. Johnstone, 02/08/2015

I doubt the team will be underestimating you at all, couple of fans on here maybe but most know that it'll be a tough game.

Sort of what I meant tbh, said team instead of fans.

And yeah, Neilson/Levein seem too professional to under-estimate us, and will drill it into the players they'll be in for a bit of a slog.

Generally whenever we "boast" about being hard to break down we concede a shitty goal within the opening five minutes, so I'm expecting us to lose 1-0 thanks to a 3rd minute punt up the pitch seeing our entire back four collide into each other

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of what I meant tbh, said team instead of fans.

And yeah, Neilson/Levein seem too professional to under-estimate us, and will drill it into the players they'll be in for a bit of a slog.

Generally whenever we "boast" about being hard to break down we concede a shitty goal within the opening five minutes, so I'm expecting us to lose 1-0 thanks to a 3rd minute punt up the pitch seeing our entire back four collide into each other

Boast away mate! Game probably suits saints, away from home and the home crowd expecting Hearts to attack. Mchattie aside my only concern is centre mid, Buaben and pallardo haven't featured yet so that might swing it saints way.

Just read JKB, not convinced most of the massive scoreline predictors are being serious tbh, do worry about the boy who genuinely believes it'll be 4-0 and we'll be relegated though

Also our unofficial Twitter brings up great facts sometimes, such as the one about John Sutton scoring everytime hes played in a Hearts v Saints match.

Not many new faces for Saints this season? Not seeing any recruits in these potential line ups featuring players new to the division either. I suspect we will have at least 2 or 3 unknown quantities.

On a side note isn't it great to be able to call your lot Saints this year without any confusion.

The real saints right enough

Just read JKB, not convinced most of the massive scoreline predictors are being serious tbh, do worry about the boy who genuinely believes it'll be 4-0 and we'll be relegated though

Also our unofficial Twitter brings up great facts sometimes, such as the one about John Sutton scoring everytime hes played in a Hearts v Saints match.

...and then there is the boy on WAP believing in the possibility of a 5-0 away win. However with McHattie in the team... :unsure2:

Not many new faces for Saints this season? Not seeing any recruits in these potential line ups featuring players new to the division either. I suspect we will have at least 2 or 3 unknown quantities.

On a side note isn't it great to be able to call your lot Saints this year without any confusion.

The real saints right enough

5 new signings for us (Sutton, Craig, McKay, Shaughnessy and Cummins). The first four are probably quite likely to start today.

...and then there is the boy on WAP believing in the possibility of a 5-0 away win. However with McHattie in the team... :unsure2:

Yes, WAP is truly wonderful place though

You must be on the same train as me. You can find me in one of the toilets, hiding from the young team.

Surely can't be too hard for you to hide

I managed to get the Saints away shirt for £5 cheaper because the biggest 'youth' size fits me. Laughing all the way to the bank.

You'll likely fall down the back of the seats at Tynecastle and injure yourself though.

Swings and roundabouts.

The impressive Rossi will play at left back ahead of Mchattie.

Excellent news if so. It was touted that he could play left-back when he signed after all.

Archived