Heart of Midlothian v St. Johnstone, 02/08/2015

The few remaining Hearts tickets went on sale this morning. St. Johnstone fans are only getting one section of the Roseburn.

Let battle commence. 8)

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The few remaining Hearts tickets went on sale this morning. St. Johnstone fans are only getting one section of the Roseburn.

Let battle commence. 8)

What a way to start the domestic season 8)

Hearts will be right up for this, so we'll have to defend well to take anything from the game.

We know we'll be missing Davidson and Mackay already, which is obviously a blow. Lappin, Wotherspoon, Wright and Anderson are currently out too, although I'd expect Anderson to be back at the very least. Fingers crossed we'll have at least one new player before this match too.

Would take a point right now to be honest. Get us off and running.

Heart of Midlothian have a good record against Aberdeen in recent years so anything other than a convincing home win will be a massive upset.

BANTER m-eight, amirite?

Heart of Midlothian have a good record against Aberdeen in recent years so anything other than a convincing home win will be a massive upset.

Form book goes out the window because a) first game of the season, new players etc b) Hearts have to step up their performances in a harder league.

Basically I would advise nobody to bet on this game.

Form book goes out the window because a) first game of the season, new players etc b) Hearts have to step up their performances in a harder league.

Basically I would advise nobody to bet on this game.

Pfft. Life savings on Hearts.

Liam Craig screamer makes it 1-0, before Brad McKay snaps Craig in half, picks up the ball and starts roaring in confusion.

Game abandoned

Lets scud these b*****ds for 4.

I bet you have a right squirrel problem. If so, find the holes in your wall and cover them with wire mesh, but leave one clear. Set a small repeater trap at the clear hole and wait. Take the trap and squirrel at least 15 miles and release the squirrel in a wooded area with plenty of nuts.

You're welcome.

St Johnstone are a better team than any we faced in the league last season. Looking forward to the step up and seeing how our players, under Neilson, cope with it. Bring it on!

I bet you have a right squirrel problem. If so, find the holes in your wall and cover them with wire mesh, but leave one clear. Set a small repeater trap at the clear hole and wait. Take the trap and squirrel at least 15 miles and release the squirrel in a wooded area with plenty of nuts.

You're welcome.

Why would i put wire mesh over my glory hole ?

Sick b*****d !

Archived