Not sure what this thread has to do with Killie, but as you mention it - fancy a wager? So long as you don't get banned by season's end, I'll bet you that Kris Boyd will outscore any Rangers player you choose next season. Deal?

What's your wager? I'll need to see what striker(s) we bring in first.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a brief summary about him and i viewed as a guest days ago after seeing this site being mentioned on Rangersmedia.

So you are not 8 and joined tonight....

then started posting the jock stuff in the other thread......

Knowing this is what got 8 banned......as you had been told about him???

So you are not 8 and joined tonight.... then started posting the jock stuff in the other thread...... Knowing this is what got 8 banned......as you had been told about him???

I couldn't tell you what he got banned for until you mentioned it there. I asked that other Rangers fan but he didn't reply back. I follow Lynsey Sharp on twitter.

So you are not 8 and joined tonight.... then started posting the jock stuff in the other thread...... Knowing this is what got 8 banned......as you had been told about him???

That is gold :lol: he's not even trying to pretend it isn't him.

You can get banned for discussing what Jock Stein knew or didn't? Seems a very strict interpretation of the rules. What did 8 actually say?

That is gold :lol: he's not even trying to pretend it isn't him.

Seen tedi has given him a green dot......hmmmmm

Suspicious mindsCSC.

Edit to add.....someone has banned him.....LOL

Not sure what this thread has to do with Killie, but as you mention it - fancy a wager? So long as you don't get banned by season's end, I'll bet you that Kris Boyd will outscore any Rangers player you choose next season. Deal?

Well, that was a good bet whilst it lasted.

You can get banned for discussing what Jock Stein knew or didn't? Seems a very strict interpretation of the rules. What did 8 actually say?

The mod that banned him explains why he was banned on page 63 rangers transfer thread.

can't remember exact reason of top of my head.

The mod that banned him explains why he was banned on page 63 rangers transfer thread.

can't remember exact reason of top of my head.

Totting up points but homophobia was cited. Combine that with his racism on another website, which he happily claimed responsibility for and you have a totally abhorrent individual.

Totting up points but homophobia was cited. Combine that with his racism on another website, which he happily claimed responsibility for and you have a totally abhorrent individual.

Banned twice in four days....hellbhoy will be in a rage....

he has missed it both times.

Quoted extracts from the court case, sellick fans bombarded the complaints button.

Archived