Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Middlesbrough were on their way to breaking a Football League record for clean sheets having kept 9 on the bounce. Conceded in the 96th minute to managerless, 3rd bottom Bristol City. Sare yin ????

By all accounts it sounded like Bristol deserved it, so can't complain really, Boro were shite. Still a kick in the balls though.

By all accounts it sounded like Bristol deserved it, so can't complain really, Boro were shite. Still a kick in the balls though.

Aye, I had Soccer Saturday on and it sounded like they were all over them. Think Boro are still on course for a record of home clean sheets.

They haven't been as impressive in recent weeks, but their form is still imperious. Hard to see past them or Hull for the title.

Aye, I had Soccer Saturday on and it sounded like they were all over them. Think Boro are still on course for a record of home clean sheets.

They haven't been as impressive in recent weeks, but their form is still imperious. Hard to see past them or Hull for the title.

I listened to it on the radio and other than a couple of first half chances Boro were rotten, deserved to lose. Yeah last couple of games they've not been great, but 6 points ahead of 3rd with a game in hand means they're still in a good position.

Have they punted the audience from Football League Tonight? About time if so.

Yeah, stopped having an audience over Xmas and now have let the poor buggers presenting it sit down at last. Looks like they finally worked out that it looked shit and have now done something about it.

Looking at the squad lists for Burnley v Derby tonight, and I'm astonished to learn that Lukas Jutkiewicz is still waiting for his first goal for Burnley. 30 matches thus far, blank.

He's been out for a while with a cruciate injury, but that's still bloody awful.

Looking at the squad lists for Burnley v Derby tonight, and I'm astonished to learn that Lukas Jutkiewicz is still waiting for his first goal for Burnley. 30 matches thus far, blank.

He's been out for a while with a cruciate injury, but that's still bloody awful.

He is an absolutely dreadful striker who is way out of his depth at Championship level. One of the worst strikers I've seen in a Middlesbrough strip and that's quite something considering we had Chris Killen and Lee Miller on the books a few years back.

He is an absolutely dreadful striker who is way out of his depth at Championship level. One of the worst strikers I've seen in a Middlesbrough strip and that's quite something considering we had Chris Killen and Lee Miller on the books a few years back.

Surprising. I remember him looking decent but raw when he was with motherwell - I'd seen the clubs he's been at since and the transfer fees and presumed he'd continued improving.

Surprising. I remember him looking decent but raw when he was with motherwell - I'd seen the clubs he's been at since and the transfer fees and presumed he'd continued improving.

He's not bad in the air, but that's about the best thing you could say for him. He looked like a big oaf whenever he played at Boro.

Archived