Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see it happening but I'd love to see Boro having a go with 2 upfront. After Nugent came on we looked far more dangerous. It's hard to criticise a system that's been working so well but I don't think we'll get the best from Rhodes if he's up there alone. His goalscorer record speaks for itself and surely he's worth having a look at changing the system for?

Can't see it happening but I'd love to see Boro having a go with 2 upfront. After Nugent came on we looked far more dangerous. It's hard to criticise a system that's been working so well but I don't think we'll get the best from Rhodes if he's up there alone. His goalscorer record speaks for itself and surely he's worth having a look at changing the system for?

He fair pussied out of that header towards the end.

Great stop by the Boro keeper from that header just before the Rhodes chance.

I agree the 4231 doesn't suit Rhodes at all, but Karanka won't change away from his style.

I suppose goals will come but I think the stats tend to back it up that he does better with a strike partner.

That save by Dimi was one of the saves of the season. To sound bitter and boring, had Joe Hart made a save like that the English pundits would be creaming over it for days.

How was Erwin?

Got 11 minutes so had no time to be effective. He turned away from Gibson quickly, causing him to put in a late tackle which resulted in Gibson being given a second yellow. Apart from that he didn't really feature.

Nice to see Cardiff selling out their stadium again

I'm watching this rather than Arsenal reserves versus Hull reserves. It seems I'm almost alone in that.

I'm assuming Cardiff are a few bad results (or a heart attack) away from financial meltdown?

I'm watching this rather than Arsenal reserves versus Hull reserves. It seems I'm almost alone in that.

I'm assuming Cardiff are a few bad results (or a heart attack) away from financial meltdown?

No idea tbh but wouldnt be surprising.

Id assumed the fans wouldve returned when they went back to blue as the main colour, seems not.

I don't know how big Cardiff's natural fanbase ever was. Especially as Rugby was always the bigger sport of the 2.

A lot of fans refuse to go back under Tan though.

3-0 to Cardiff now. Wasn't expecting this kind of result, has it been deserved?

Been an odd game. Brighton dominated possession then Cardiff scored two in quick succession. Brighton completely lost all their rhythm and Cardiff seem happy to pick up on their mistakes and try to capitalize on them.

Archived