Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a good match so far with both teams going for it. I think Hull will be disappointed that they are not level. Snodgrass has be good when on the ball and has put in some decent crosses that perhaps deserved a better return.

I can see a few more goals if it keeps on like this.

It's National League but I've just seen Aldershot are 6-1 down at half time away to Chester. Looks as if it's still 11 v 11 so probably just Barry Smith's management to blame.

Unbelievable. Boro certainly are trying their best to throw it away :(

I thought we were excellent on Friday. Don't know why we didn't set up with the same squad tonight.

Yep, they have the best startling XI IMO, better than Burnley and Hull, but they've absolutely had one since the start of February.  

Play-offs for them I think.  With the 2 above clubs going up automatically.

I wouldn't quite hit the panic button just now and still believe we'll go up automatically, but we can't afford to continue dropping points in games where we should be winning comfortably.

The game against Hull in a couple of weeks is going to be massive.

Still think there could be a few twists yet at the top of the table.

As for Blackburn, 4 wins on the bounce at Ewood now, bit late to do anything this season but the signs are promising for next season with a few quid to spend in the summer. Selling Rhodes proving to be the right decision as the whole team are contributing now

It's on Sky Sports but Gibson's daughter is on Twitter saying it's nonsense. Hopefully it's just someone on the wind up, but apparently Downing and a few others have spat the dummy and had a go at the team meeting, and he's said he doesn't want to manage the players anymore. Obviously something strange going on but hopefully he's not fucked off because we're 2nd in the league for f**k sake, and I can't see anyone better available.

Could it have anything to do with Middlesbrough's most successful manager having become available today? Not sure if Boro fans would welcome him back or not?

No thank you. I wonder if he ever regrets his decision to leave though. He's not been anywhere near as successful since leaving us.

No thank you. I wonder if he ever regrets his decision to leave though. He's not been anywhere near as successful since leaving us.

Apart from his reign at Twente.

Archived