Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

You think they'll keep Ripley around? He's not good enough for a team aiming for the Premiership yet I'd imagine so I suppose it comes down to what Boro feel is best for his development.

I think he's got potential, but from his couple of appearances for Boro and from what I've heard at Motherwell, he's prone to the odd blunder. Probably not much worse than what we've got tbh, but I think we'll either let him go or bring him back and send him out to a Championship team to see how he handles that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steven Pressley's Fleetwood got their arse handed to them against Walsall. They'll probably just about stay up looking at the final day fixtures.

Looking forward to these next two matches.

First time I've watched both these sides this season.

Purely based on that half, I'm glad it's Brighton we have on Saturday and not Derby! Derby have played the far better stuff and I'm surprised they haven't been more involved at the top. They have the utter donkey that is Chris Martin up front and it's the only thing that is making me question whether they will score or not. Brighton have looked dangerous only on the counter, and I don't know how I feel about that. If they only need a point on Saturday they're game plan won't alter much. But if Derby do us a huge favour in the second half here and Brighton need to come to ours for 3 points I'll be really confident we could keep them out.

(The commentators don't agree it would appear, I must admit I missed the first 25 mins, so I'm assuming Brighton started well? :lol:)

Some sub that. I've always liked Weimann and its a surprise to me that hes a sub at Derby. Assume hes just inconsistent as f**k?

If Derby win/get the draw it'll be great for Boro in the sense that we'll only need a draw to go up on Saturday, but absolutely enraging that the fucking clueless linesman from Friday night has stopped us from already being up.

Some sub that. I've always liked Weimann and its a surprise to me that hes a sub at Derby. Assume hes just inconsistent as f**k?

Ince and Russell will be stiff competition for him to be fair. Great reactions from him to get the rebound in.

If Derby win/get the draw it'll be great for Boro in the sense that we'll only need a draw to go up on Saturday, but absolutely enraging that the fucking clueless linesman from Friday night has stopped us from already being up.

Exactly what I've been thinking. If Boro come out the traps on Saturday (providing it stays like this) and score early on I genuinely can't see Brighton beating us.

Archived