Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed this, HM horrible was very harsh but I'm really not a fan, same with Burnley too by the way not personal. Crowd thing was just an observation not a dig. Hope that helps and hope the hangover has cured.

Just noticed this, HM horrible was very harsh but I'm really not a fan, same with Burnley too by the way not personal. Crowd thing was just an observation not a dig. Hope that helps and hope the hangover has cured.

Is their a reason for your dislike of them out of interest? I've a few teams in Scotland and Engerland that I dislike (some more than others) but I've always got a reason for it, even if it's sometimes the pettiest of reasons :lol:

Would've liked Brighton to go up before last weekend. The bitterness shown by their staff, players and fans is hilarious and cringeworthy.

Wednesday are a big club so it'd be good to see them back up.

I was of a similar view. I actually quite like Chris Hughton as well but since the game I don't really care. Knockaert and Kayal doing their best to con the ref at every opportunity (the former more so) pissed me off as well so f**k them :lol:

I'm actually routing for Derby it has to be said. They did us a massive favour in drawing with Brighton and they have a fair few Scots t'boot :)

Great first half for Hull City after looking for a while like they where considerably poorer than Derby. Enjoyable first half.

All Yorkshire play-off final would be great; as long as City win.

Just seen the score. Pretty gutted* as I was routing for Derby after they did us a favour :(

* Well, as gutted as can be in this situation. I won't lose any sleep over it certainly!

Derby really should've tested that Hull keeper, he was rank. Also, I'd be livid as a Derby fan that the goal that's completely killed off the tie came from Ince not beating the first man at a corner, disgraceful for professional footballers to not beat the first man, especially in the 96th minute of chasing a game.

Archived