Petrofac cup second round - Tuesday/Wednesday August 18/19

parsforlife

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be gutted if we get Dumbarton away, said I would not be back after our last run in with their horrible stewarding policy, wouldn't give them a penny.

Anyone home would be ideal as the home draws give us the best possible chance of progression.

Hopefully we get a home tie against Ayr then. No teuchter thugs for our stewards to deal with should make the atmosphere more family friendly.

Failing that I'd be happy with QP at home.

Hopefully we get a home tie against Ayr then. No teuchter thugs for our stewards to deal with should make the atmosphere more family friendly.

Failing that I'd be happy with QP at home.

Obviously geography isn't you're strong point by calling me a tuechter...

Anyway, Annan would be cracking, nice hospitable club and a ground we've not been to for a few seasons as well as we've already beaten them pre season, so we know what we'll be up against. Failing that QP for the short trip to Hampden. We've not had St Mirren for a while in the cup so we're due a match. Home would be preferable, they'll bring a decent crowd and a good atmosphere and match.

I think I can speak for most Queens fans by saying anyone except the Almondvale mob.

That doesn't really speak for me. I do want us to avoid Livi, but no more or less than any other Championship team.

As with any cup tie, I would like the most winnable option possible which would be Annan, Ayr or Queens Park at home.

Home against Elgin. That'll do nicely.

Edit: Charlie Miller pretending that Ayr's going to be a difficult match for The Rangers :lol:

Quality stuff from the SPFL. We'd still be watching another two hours of jazz if this was FIFA.

Petrofac Training Cup R2

North Section

Forfar Athletic v Dunfermline Athletic

Falkirk v Peterhead

Alloa Athletic v Elgin City

Stenhousemuir v Raith Rovers

South Section

Annan Athletic v St Mirren

Ayr United v Rangers

Queen of the South v Livingston

Queen's Park v Dumbarton

Archived