Petrofac cup second round - Tuesday/Wednesday August 18/19

parsforlife

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayrshire is a breeding ground for Orcs (Drongan, Etc) as well as the proximity of God's Country to their natural Glasvegas habitat. Therefore it Should be a good crowd.

How is the gate money split in the Mickey Mouse cup? 50/50?

If it doesn't clash with our game I may pop along.....to the home end obviously.

We might reclaim some of the losses we suffered at the hands of the boys in blue against Hibs, ffs we had more police than seagulls the other week.

Can't say I'm overly excited about the draw apart from the chance to knock Sevco out.

Worst draw possible. Another game against Livy and only 3/4 days after we go to Almondvale

Imagine how we feel, first 4 games.

Albion Rovers(h)

Brechin City (h)

Albion Rovers (a)

Brechin City (h)

Got to agree with itzdrk, was hoping to avoid the poison of The Rangers/Sevco/ Govan Athletic this season at least. However should Ayr win I will be chuffed as feck! Cannae see it though.

Distinct lack of Rangers fans on this thread. Evidently keeching themselves at the thought of facing the mighty Honestmen.

Can't see us doing much in the game, but you never know. Would be nice if we can actually score against them at Somerset for once.

Distinct lack of Rangers fans on this thread. Evidently keeching themselves at the thought of facing the mighty Honestmen.

Steady chap! We're putting out fires elsewhere on the board!

I'd expect a good turnout at Somerset from both sets of fans. We'd better batter you or I'll be grumpy ;)

Archived