Stirling vs Airdrie

Binos123sam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 Airdrie don't see Stirling putting up a great fight today. Depends how seriously Bollan takes today and if he goes with the strongest side available.

Was talking to my dad last night the last time he was in Stirling was the 2-2 play off game. We some how managed to go 2-0 up despite getting pumped all over the park. I mind Marek Tomana (the gypo to the airdrie fans shouting at him) had a stormer and tore us to bits.

3-0 Airdrie don't see Stirling putting up a great fight today. Depends how seriously Bollan takes today and if he goes with the strongest side available.

Was talking to my dad last night the last time he was in Stirling was the 2-2 play off game. We some how managed to go 2-0 up despite getting pumped all over the park. I mind Marek Tomana (the gypo to the airdrie fans shouting at him) had a stormer and tore us to bits.

No chance.

You seem quite confident of your chances, have you got any proof to back this up other than Craig Beattie (who was a failure at Ayr and was marked out the game by the Airdrie defence when we played them) being up front for you?
Sean dickson,Steven doris,Craig Comrie,Jon-paul Mcgovern,sandy cunningham,moses olanrewaju,Phil Johnston and Chris smith

P.s beattie is much better and fitter than last season.

Don't think Airdrieonians are their for the taking, even after losing 3-1 to Annan away.

It will be a difficult game and I echo the comments from other posts that I hope we perform better than against Elgin.

Having home advantage will help, but we must step up to have any chance of beating them.

Can see us scoring but the question is can we stop them from scoring and that's the problem we have.

Prediction Albion 2 Airdrieonians 1 I hope !

:lol::lol:

To which bit?

All of it, if we look through man-to-man

Dickson - Sumsky better

Doris - Prunty better

Comrie - McBride better

McGovern - Cox equivalent, if not worse

Cunningham - Morgan equivalent

Olanrewaju - never heard of him

Johnson - McAleer & Morton better (pace with no end product)

Smith - Parry probably equivalent.

Add to that van Zanten and O'Neill at full back, on paper, we should be better than you.

Having said all that I'll be embarrassed by a performance worse than last week probably.

Stirling Albion: C Smith, Hamilton, Forsyth, Robertson, Staunton, R Smith, Johnston, Comrie, Beattie, McGovern, Dickson. Subs: McGeachie, Doris, Kouider-Aissa, Cunningham, Davidson, McNab, Binnie

Airdrie: Parry, Bain, van Zanten, McBride, Crighton, Lithgow, Cox, O'Neil, Morgan, Prunty, Morton. Subs: Šumský, Gilfillan, Watt, Stewart, McAleer, Glackin, Ferguson

Stirling pass the ball well but offer absolutely f**k all upfront. Should have won more comfortably than 1-0

Agree 1st half we had 1 half chance, improved slightly on the 2nd half but could not get the equaliser despite having 3 strikers on.

We need to improve next week against Clyde otherwise it's going to be a long season.

Archived