Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

You quite clearly didn't get it, but if you did, then you must be mafia or you're being spectacularly slow which is completely out of character for you.

In some games he does. In games that I have played with similar roles (tracker/jailor) there are no masons and the investigator get his own reports. However, I don't think that really matters, I was using the word investigator to say he has information.

It's unwise for a skilled player to blindly follow anything someone suggests and this is exactly what it seems like you have done here. Just like your vote switching last night, you have changed your mind very quickly and forgot about your initial convictions.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GingerSaint, on 30 Jul 2015 - 21:23, said:

In some games he does. In games that I have played with similar roles (tracker/jailor) there are no masons and the investigator get his own reports. However, I don't think that really matters, I was using the word investigator to say he has information.

It's unwise for a skilled player to blindly follow anything someone suggests and this is exactly what it seems like you have done here. Just like your vote switching last night, you have changed your mind very quickly and forgot about your initial convictions.

Not when they provide the sort of info they provided it's not.

I think you're now in a position where you're desperate to bump either me or Gtg off. We've both had games where we could easily be covered up for as a 'mistake'.

That being said, I just can't explain why you're being so stupid - the only answer can possibly be that you're a member of the mafia. I've pretty much laid my cards out, it just appears you're not looking at the posts with a 'clear mind' as you put it earlier.

Not when they provide the sort of info they provided it's not.

I think you're now in a position where you're desperate to bump either me or Gtg off. We've both had games where we could easily be covered up for as a 'mistake'.

That being said, I just can't explain why you're being so stupid - the only answer can possibly be that you're a member of the mafia. I've pretty much laid my cards out, it just appears you're not looking at the posts with a 'clear mind' as you put it earlier.

I am desperate to bump one of you off. I think you are both mafia.

I never put anyone 100% on any side of the coin though. I have a scenario in my head where David has information about you and he has posted hinting at your character. I don't see any blatantly obvious information or evidence that shows he has information. I would like you to point it out to me.

I was beginning to suspect GS last night but was a wary about coming forward with this, however if Ludo is lynched and turns out to be Mafia, I'm fucked.

Why were you wary about coming forward with this? Your opinions should be on the thread for everyone to see, dissect and make judgement on.

Why are you fucked if Ludo is mafia?

Why were you wary about coming forward with this? Your opinions should be on the thread for everyone to see, dissect and make judgement on.

Why are you fucked if Ludo is mafia?

That's your opinion.

Because it would look like I was working with Ludo?

I'm still confused with what is going on :lol: All I can tell you is that if you lynch me then it will be a very bad night for the Civi's i'm not sure why Ludo has done a 360 and decided to come after me when he was so sure on DavidMcG before hand.

Unvote Kyle vote GingerSaint

There are very few people I trust in this game but Ludo is one of them (never thought I would say that).

I'm still suspecting Kyle though, but he has voted GS as well which has thrown me a little bit

Are you an investigator? Are you a Mason? There's no point hiding it now if you are since it's so blatantly obvious to everyone (but me).

Mr. Brightside, on 30 Jul 2015 - 21:31, said:

I was beginning to suspect GS last night but was a wary about coming forward with this, however if Ludo is lynched and turns out to be Mafia, I'm fucked.

If GS is just being plain daft, then I reckon he's fucking it for the civilians here and it'll have to go down as one of the all time worst plays in P&B mafia game history! But he's always been a decent player, so I just can't accept that version and have to believe that he's in the mafia.

GingerSaint, on 30 Jul 2015 - 21:32, said:

I am desperate to bump one of you off. I think you are both mafia.

I never put anyone 100% on any side of the coin though. I have a scenario in my head where David has information about you and he has posted hinting at your character. I don't see any blatantly obvious information or evidence that shows he has information. I would like you to point it out to me.

If I pointed it out I'd possibly be breaking the rules of the game - it is that obvious.

VOTE COUNT

number one wasp (2) - Airdrie Onions, Ludo *1, Albino Rover

DavidMcG (1) - Ludo *1, lichtgilphead

Kyle (0) - DavidMcG

Sooky (1) - number one wasp

Ludo *1 (2) - ArmadaleKillie, GingerSaint

GingerSaint (2) - Kyle, DavidMcG

With 16 players, it's 9 votes for an early lynch.

Deadline is 10 PM.

Note: Albino Rover's vote is voided, since he is currently in "limbo".

If GS is just being plain daft, then I reckon he's fucking it for the civilians here and it'll have to go down as one of the all time worst plays in P&B mafia game history! But he's always been a decent player, so I just can't accept that version and have to believe that he's in the mafia.

If I pointed it out I'd possibly be breaking the rules of the game - it is that obvious.

What rules would you be breaking?

Role and Character Claiming:

You are freely allowed to claim your character and your role, though doing so may not always be wise.

Thingyman, on 30 Jul 2015 - 21:38, said:

VOTE COUNT

Kyle (0) - DavidMcG

GingerSaint (2) - Kyle, DavidMcG

Deadline is 10 PM.

Note: Albino Rover's vote is voided, since he is currently in "limbo".

I changed my vote from NOW to GingerSaint earlier bud.

CORRECTED VOTE COUNT

Kyle (0) - DavidMcG

GingerSaint (3) - Kyle, DavidMcG, Ludo *1

Deadline is 10 PM.

Are you an investigator? Are you a Mason? There's no point hiding it now if you are since it's so blatantly obvious to everyone (but me).

I obviously can't state what my role is but it should have been blatantly obvious to smart enough players last night the way I upped my attack on Turbo after he strongly hinted at a role. Not to mention all the 'breadcrumbs'

I actually hope the mafia/indy

try and hit me tonight. I wanna see them waste a shot. Our resident doc surely ia following the game. Just hope it ain't you or the whole town is fucked

What rules would you be breaking?

I didn't realise it was allowed in this game. If you bump me off though, you'll find out in circa 20 minutes. I'll leave it in the people who still have to votes' hands though as I'm sure the majority will have clicked.

Seems to be a lot of accusations flying around but really we have nothing to go on. I'm suspicious that david mcg and Ludo are both in it together but if there is a chance david mcg has an important role we shouldn't go after him. I think its really too late in the day to work out whether gs is guilty, that one seemed to come from nowhere. What's the count atm?

I obviously can't state what my role is but it should have been blatantly obvious to smart enough players last night the way I upped my attack on Turbo after he strongly hinted at a role. Not to mention all the 'breadcrumbs'

I actually hope the mafia/indy

try and hit me tonight. I wanna see them waste a shot. Our resident doc surely ia following the game. Just hope it ain't you or the whole town is fucked

Role and Character Claiming:

You are freely allowed to claim your character and your role, though doing so may not always be wise.

Archived