Toy Story - Mafia Game Thread

So you just played the worst game in history for the last 2 hours?! Wow. Genuinely shocked.

That leaves the question - how the hell did David know I'm Sarge? I'm confused as hell. Unless you're just giving us one last mindfuck.

How were we supposed to know that David knew your role if you didn't tell us? You were being extremely vague yet claiming it was obvious. This stinks to high heaven.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another day passed by without any bad toys being discovered. "Do they even exist?", asked some of the good toys. "Is this a cruel joke?". Unfortunately, it is no joke.

Lynch: GingerSaint (Vanilla Townie).

1360-28255.jpg

Hi GingerSaint, you are Barbie (Vanilla Townie).

You win by eliminating all non-townies.

Find the game thread here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/224675-toy-story-mafia-game-thread/

Mafia NK: Ludo *1 (Town Bodyguard).

char_13234.jpg

Hi Ludo *1, you are Sarge (Town Bodyguard). You are a soldier who fights to protect others. Each night, you may choose to protect a player. If they are targeted for a kill, you will die in their place.

Find the game thread here: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/224675-toy-story-mafia-game-thread/

Unknown Kill: DavidMcG (Town Investigator).

232668_1244885199068_318_320.jpg

Hi DavidMcG, you are Woody (Investigator). You strive to be the leader of all Andy's toys, and so you need to always be on the lookout for any threats to your group. Each night, you may investigate someone and you will then be informed of that person's role. This action starts Night 1.

Unknown Kill: lichtgilphead (Town Lover)

3d57e64814208e47b0863c038f62709a.jpg

Hi lichtgilphead, you are Buzz Lightyear (Lover). And hi [redacted], you are Mr. p***klepants (Lover). As can be seen above, Buzz Lightyear has always been secretly watching Mr. p***klepants from the shadows with lustful eyes, and you have now become lovers who have 24/7 out-of-thread chat privileges. You may PM or use Skype or whatever to chat with each other about the game. Because you are lovers, though, if one of you dies, the other will die immediately too.

Well played GingerSaint. It was your work that cost us big time tonight.

Also, Thingyman - I protected DavidMcG, why has he been eliminated as well?!

Cop out again from Sooky. I think his game has been interesting so far. Added almost nothing.

I explained my reasoning. Unfortunately I have now just made it back home, far later than I had expected to. As I have previously said, from now on I am able to be far more active in the game.

GingerSaint is massively overrated. Mic drop

You screwed the whole thing up. Why were you so vague and not willing to come forward? Why did you everyone attack me for no good reason (and I mean no good reason).

Well played GingerSaint. It was your work that cost us big time tonight.

Also, Thingyman - I protected DavidMcG, why has he been eliminated as well?!

You mishandled the situation. If it was obvious, why did you not spell it out to me? Why did you assume I knew David was hinting to you? I dint know your role. I did have other information that led me to the conclusion that David was not the investigator.

Look you need to get off Sargeant Ludo mode and start from scratch tomorrow. Mistake was made, I'll regroup tomorrow and repost my new thoughts.

If Ludo had picked this up right away rather than spend ages accusing david mcg before it then had to be pointed out to him in no uncertain terms, we would be fine.

You screwed the whole thing up. Why were you so vague and not willing to come forward? Why did you everyone attack me for no good reason (and I mean no good reason).

Vague haha! I was the most obvious I could have been without coming out and saying it directly.

I didn't think you were that poor hence thinking you were guilty.

Unknown Kill: lichtgilphead (Town Lover) + number one wasp (Town Lover)

3d57e64814208e47b0863c038f62709a.jpg

Hi lichtgilphead, you are Buzz Lightyear (Lover). And hi number one wasp, you are Mr. p***klepants (Lover). As can be seen above, Buzz Lightyear has always been secretly watching Mr. p***klepants from the shadows with lustful eyes, and you have now become lovers who have 24/7 out-of-thread chat privileges. You may PM or use Skype or whatever to chat with each other about the game. Because you are lovers, though, if one of you dies, the other will die immediately too.

GingerSaint, on 30 Jul 2015 - 22:28, said:

You mishandled the situation. If it was obvious, why did you not spell it out to me? Why did you assume I knew David was hinting to you? I dint know your role. I did have other information that led me to the conclusion that David was not the investigator.

GingerSaint, on 30 Jul 2015 - 22:28, said:

Yet when I asked the questions several times no one came forward.

GS - You had an absolute nightmare. Just accept it. All three of us are out now and it was largely your fault. Why did I assume I knew David was hinting to me? Because it was blatantly obvious to most. You fucked it.

Archived