Michelle Mone

Mr Rational

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was talking about the lassie Mone. You'd surely get a wee bit for recycling the non-organic parts.

I apologise profusely for this vitriolic attack on this fine, upstanding member of the upper house.

Fingers crossed! Psyche!

There's an awful lot of sexist, misogynistic and Anglophobic crap on this thread.

Can you imagine the seethe and fury if Tory or Labour supporters posted similar comments about Nicola Sturgeon on here?

Double standards!

Nicola Sturgeon isn't a c**t though.... Sorry

There's an awful lot of sexist, misogynistic and Anglophobic crap on this thread.

Can you imagine the seethe and fury if Tory or Labour supporters posted similar comments about Nicola Sturgeon on here?

Double standards!

Alright, I'll take it that you decided P&B was going to be serious with the sexist comments today for some reason, but misogynist and Anglophobic? Did you just have those words ready when you saw the title of the thread? :huh:

And Nationalists post faux-sexist comments about Sturgeon on here all the time, not just when she's appointed to the Lords for services to Nationalism (ha).

Alright, I'll take it that you decided P&B was going to be serious with the sexist comments today for some reason, but misogynist and Anglophobic? Did you just have those words ready when you saw the title of the thread? :huh:

And Nationalists post faux-sexist comments about Sturgeon on here all the time, not just when she's appointed to the Lords for services to Nationalism (ha).

No. They relate to threats to my English-born relatives who live in Scotland and voted Yes despite the threats.

Got that thattnumpty? And do you honestly think that nationalists' sexist comments about Sturgeon are acceptable too?

No. They relate to threats to my English-born relatives who live in Scotland and voted Yes despite the threats.

Got that thattnumpty? And do you honestly think that nationalists' sexist comments about Sturgeon are acceptable too?

Aye, folk have been threatening your English-born relatives in this thread? I must have those b*****ds on ignore; no doubt someone else can fill me on on what was said. Maybe you should report them to the mods.

Good job throwing insults around without provocation, BTW. I assume you're not into the whole satirical thing, judging by your last comment.

Aye, folk have been threatening your English-born relatives in this thread? I must have those b*****ds on ignore; no doubt someone else can fill me on on what was said. Maybe you should report them to the mods.

Good job throwing insults around without provocation, BTW. I assume you're not into the whole satirical thing, judging by your last comment.

WTF are you talking about? My relatives in Fife were threatened just before the referendum. The threats of violence were not satirical. Try going to your local pub when you are barred due to being born in England.

WTF are you talking about? My relatives in Fife were threatened just before the referendum. The threats of violence were not satirical. Try going to your local pub when you are barred due to being born in England.

Yeah...you might want to read back, starting from your first post, as I think you're answering someone else :unsure:

Nup

Did not happen.

Stop tellin porky pies.

She'd sell loads of bras for the tits on here!!

Is she not a Rangers fan?

She has been supporting tits all her life then :P .

Defo would not, seems like a proper raging Britnat with more than a screw loose. She'd have shiny Union flag branded strap on ready to use on me without any lube, no chance! ( with or without lube ^_^ )

What I don't understand is why, of all the people they could have chosen, they thought Michelle Mone should be a legislator. Lords nominations literally give them a free hand. To pick ANYONE. And they chose her.

Mental.

What I don't understand is why, of all the people they could have chosen, they thought Michelle Mone should be a legislator. Lords nominations literally give them a free hand. To pick ANYONE. And they chose her.

Mental.

She's the Tories' Alan Sugar.

Let that one sink in for a wee second :wacko:

Archived