Top of the league thread

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep posts like this up.

:D

You won't see me saying a bad word about the great man.

I also think Dundee will have a better season than they did last year. Hopefully we get off to a good start tomorrow, would make for a great game at Den's next week.

:D

You won't see me saying a bad word about the great man.

I also think Dundee will have a better season than they did last year. Hopefully we get off to a good start tomorrow, would make for a great game at Den's next week.

Any news on how your tickets are selling? Was saying to someone earlier that I fully expect 9,000 at least at Dens next week. If the part time/had enough support don't come out for this, then they never will be back (bar a SC final).

Any news on how your tickets are selling? Was saying to someone earlier that I fully expect 9,000 at least at Dens next week. If the part time/had enough support don't come out for this, then they never will be back (bar a SC final).

I'm not sure actually but I think they went to general sale last week.

I'd be surprised if we didn't take around 2,000 at least, though. It's our first away day back in the top flight and one of the more attractive ones at that. A positive result tomorrow and we should really be filling the end behind the goals.

Archived