Partick Thistle v Celtic 9/8/15

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You failed to mention you had a post of your own deleted, Romeo.

This is as good a chance as we'll get to take anything from them given their tendency to drop most of their points at the start of the season and with them having such a tough trip midweek.

I hope we get tore into them straight from the start and we don't sit back and show them too much respect.

Hopefully the Celtic support can find it within themselves not to behave disgracefully like they have done in recent trips to our stadium, especially the last time they were in the Jackie Husband Stand. We could be doing without you ripping out our seats and singing sectarian songs thank you very much.

Romeo, away you go and stop talking p*sh.

As Glaswegians we don't sing hate or commit violent acts hence why we are non-OF supporters and instead support a good family community club like Partick Thistle.

So, I suggest if you've got nothing of value to say then don't say anything at all.

We'll get beat but it's a good game for us early on and I agree we use it positively and move on set our sights to the other 10 clubs we can take more points from. But you never know! ;-)

Romeo, away you go and stop talking p*sh.

As Glaswegians we don't sing hate or commit violent acts hence why we are non-OF supporters and instead support a good family community club like Partick Thistle.

So, I suggest if you've got nothing of value to say then don't say anything at all.

We'll get beat but it's a good game for us early on and I agree we use it positively and move on set our sights to the other 10 clubs we can take more points from. But you never know! ;-)

^^^ ruffled

Some amount of seeth from Maryhill's finest and the game hasn't even been played yet.

Celtic 'fans' can only really add to a debate if it involves Sevco's financial affairs or their tedious, sectarian rivalry with Sevco.

Not real football fans. Romeo is a classic example of this.

You are the first one on the thread to mention "them".

Quite a fail really.

I'm on my best behaviour for this one, although I hope we can trounce* them 8)

I've only seen us beat Celtic once at Firhill, a 1-0 victory courtesy of Geordie Shaw. I think it was around the original Celts in crisis period as I remember seeing the goal at the start of News at Ten on the Sunday night. Bong!

* back to the walls with #99 scoring a last minute 25 yarder into the top corner :)

You failed to mention you had a post of your own deleted, Romeo.

This is as good a chance as we'll get to take anything from them given their tendency to drop most of their points at the start of the season and with them having such a tough trip midweek.

I hope we get tore into them straight from the start and we don't sit back and show them too much respect.

Hopefully the Celtic support can find it within themselves not to behave disgracefully like they have done in recent trips to our stadium, especially the last time they were in the Jackie Husband Stand. We could be doing without you ripping out our seats and singing sectarian songs thank you very much.

I get confused between ripping out seats and stabbing and assaulting one of their own fans whilst he queued for a pie.

Archived