Partick Thistle v Celtic 9/8/15

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be going along to this game in the same frame of mind I approached the Wigan and Rotheram friendlies. It really doesn't matter very much. I think the sooner we "diddy team" supporters start regarding league games against shellick as an irrelevance, the better.

Kids tickets a fiver which is decent from Thistle, means myself and Weetabix Jr can go along for just £30 on Sunday.

Did I hear right instead of being behind the goal and a bit of the Jackie Husband stand we are now instead allocated the whole JH stand?

Correct. Watch out for the laxative in the bovril. ;)

I'll be going along to this game in the same frame of mind I approached the Wigan and Rotheram friendlies. It really doesn't matter very much. I think the sooner we "diddy team" supporters start regarding league games against shellick as an irrelevance, the better.

Welcome to the club, our home gate drops off a couple of hundred every time they visit.

Kids tickets a fiver which is decent from Thistle, means myself and Weetabix Jr can go along for just £30 on Sunday.

Did I hear right instead of being behind the goal and a bit of the Jackie Husband stand we are now instead allocated the whole JH stand?

You buying me a pre-match pint m8?

You buying me a pre-match pint m8?

If through in time will have a wee diluting orange juice in the Star and Garter.

Depends if our supporters bus gets away pronto and through the traffic okay

Which actually rarely happens on Sunday lunchtime games as at least one c**t usually sleeps in having been pished the night before and we have to either wait on them or one mug (usually me) has to try and sell the one or two tickets from those no shows up at the ground.....sorry got off on a tangent their :P

Taco Mazama on Byres Road, think there's only Pinto in town. TM do a chilli con carne one though which is lovely.

The chilli one is beast but can suffer when adding guac and sour cream turning it into an absolute mess. Pinto are c***s by not allowing chilli in burritos but make up for it somewhat with the option of muthafucking steak.

There's a Taco Mazama beside Central station

There's one it in as well, but neither are on my way home which the Byres Road one is.

The chilli one is beast but can suffer when adding guac and sour cream turning it into an absolute mess. Pinto are c***s by not allowing chilli in burritos but make up for it somewhat with the option of muthafucking steak.

There's not much between them - Pinto does have a license but I'm never in it when I feel like a beer.

Anyway, chilli burrito if we lose, 10 pints (minimum) and a chilli burrito if we win, getting Pogba'd oot ma nut.

Archived