Dundee FC vs Hearts

I'm not a believer in any God other than our messiah, Lord Paul Hartley, but last night I knelt by my bed and prayed to Allah that both Kevin Thomson and James McPake score in a resounding victory today over Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

Let's see if this Mohammed c**t is all he's cracked up to be. MON THE DEES!

Get a life mate.

Comfortable 3-1 victory for the famous today, pace and power too much for the wee team in dundee.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see there is a cash gate for Hearts fans today.Really tempted to go along but have already arranged to go see an old friends comedy show at the fringe.

Still tempted, never found the c**t very funny.

I see there is a cash gate for Hearts fans today.Really tempted to go along but have already arranged to go see an old friends comedy show at the fringe.

Aye? Half thinking about it myself, was meant to be working today but jacked it due to a hangover i might go up there today.

Is it that guy from Newtongrange/Bonnyrigg? Now lives in Pathhead? Cannae mind his name.

Get a life mate.

Comfortable 3-1 victory for the famous today, pace and power too much for the wee team in dundee.

I'm not your fucking mate, tiny tears. I don't fraternise with non-believers.

Archived