Survivor Sign Up

They just need to look at the thread's TRS. I hope you get all your first picks, I honestly do, as I think you'll pick well but you've proven you're not efficient in a team. I think your team's are usually the first disbanded, are they not?

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to say who, why or when but just a reminder to all players that taking screenshots of PMs is generally considered bad form. Whilst nothing official in the rules against it, I don't want people to get to the stage of:

"prove it by showing us a screenshot of the PM"

It could ruin the game if everyone started doing it so I would ask players to respect this unwritten rule.

Awful lot of talk about backstabbing and underhand tactics. Not enough about actually winning tasks. If you win tasks, you don't need to be devious.

I've already mentioned how good my record of winning tasks as captain is so there isn't much point in me constantly going on about it.

Pretty sure TRS shafted me in the last survivor game and went on to win. Might have been Kyle actually. Although it could have been both! It's all part and parcel of the game though!

Going to say I'm out for the time being. With work and a bunch of other commitments, not sure I can dedicate the time required to perform well in tasks and not end up being voted out fairly early. Will be looking on with interest!

I've already mentioned how good my record of winning tasks as captain is so there isn't much point in me constantly going on about it.

I'm sure i was on 1 of those teams too after everyone finding great amusement of us being on the same team after our mafia spats.

To be fair to Gy, he's far from being the worst captain. He builds a good task winning team, and his teams tend to give TigerBlood a challenge. His only problem is that when his team do lose a task, the whole team just falls apart in front of your very eyes.

Pretty sure TRS shafted me in the last survivor game and went on to win. Might have been Kyle actually. Although it could have been both! It's all part and parcel of the game though!

Going to say I'm out for the time being. With work and a bunch of other commitments, not sure I can dedicate the time required to perform well in tasks and not end up being voted out fairly early. Will be looking on with interest!

That was me I think.

Sorry about that :lol:

I shafted numerous players in the game I won. If Stewbo is still kicking about, just ask him about my levels of deceit. They were quite spectacular.

Those days are behind me now though tbh - I'd rather win fairly this time and, if I do get shafted again (as I have been on at least 2 previous occasions) then that's all part of the fun.

Archived