Survivor Sign Up

Im off to have a look over the past threads to see what shit goes down before asking about teams. Ideally i want someone who wont backstab me at the first opportunity due to my inexperience. :lol:

Survivor 6 - linked earlier is great for xbl's meltdown. He has to be the sorest loser ever in one of these games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Survivor 6 - linked earlier is great for xbl's meltdown. He has to be the sorest loser ever in one of these games

My one and only game involved me being in a team with xbl.. it was an eye opener for sure.

Im off to have a look over the past threads to see what shit goes down before asking about teams. Ideally i want someone who wont backstab me at the first opportunity due to my inexperience. :lol:

I'll be honest with you, If it's complete honesty and trust you are wanting then the team to avoid is TRS. I'm not sure how Sooky or Albino will be as a captain but I know that Ludo and myself are the ones that put the team first.

I'll be honest with you, If it's complete honesty and trust you are wanting then the team to avoid is TRS. I'm not sure how Sooky or Albino will be as a captain but I know that Ludo and myself are the ones that put the team first.

Does he threaten you or something? :P

Maybe I should rescind my comment about being a team with someone who support Dundee after all as Ludo does appear to get some praise. Why close down an option over something silly as Kilmarnock getting humped.. I mean I had better just get used to that.

Does he threaten you or something? :P

Maybe I should rescind my comment about being a team with someone who support Dundee after all as Ludo does appear to get some praise. Why close down an option over something silly as Kilmarnock getting humped.. I mean I had better just get used to that.

He's not even nice enough to do that, He will just stab you in the back without a second thought.

Unlikely to happen, but should we not get the extra 3 players then we will go to 5 teams of 4 and 2 players will miss out.

The two players to miss out on the game would be the last two in the draft pick

This means I really do need to whore myself out doesn't it.......

Unlikely to happen, but should we not get the extra 3 players then we will go to 5 teams of 4 and 2 players will miss out.

The two players to miss out on the game would be the last two in the draft pick

Well in that case

tumblr_mpjpynIs9c1rn0b5to1_500.gif

He's not even nice enough to do that, He will just stab you in the back without a second thought.

Are you and Ludo plotting some sort of conspiracy against me? This is absolute slander. I suppose that I can only take it as a compliment if you're shamelessly trying to stop decent players from joining my team.

It's fair to say TRS is rattled folks, he's even taken to the Captain's thread asking for me and Gy to stop the 'slander'. Do you really want to be led by a fantastic player (No doubts), but a weak captain who won't be able to keep his team working as a unit? He doesn't mind being a weak captain though, as he'll only try and sink that knife in when the opportunity presents itself.

It's fair to say TRS is rattled folks, he's even taken to the Captain's thread asking for me and Gy to stop the 'slander'. Do you really want to be led by a fantastic player (No doubts), but a weak captain who won't be able to keep his team working as a unit? He doesn't mind being a weak captain though, as he'll only try and sink that knife in when the opportunity presents itself.

^^^ Hasn't been in a team that I've been captain of.

TRS is a rap god, and a Survivor artist.

^^^ Has been in a team that I've been captain of.

Deary me, Ludo.. It gets more and more desperate every time. Nobody will fall for this if they possess any intelligence. If you could list the many times I've clearly been a back-stabbing captain, that would be much appreciated.

Archived