Sur7ivor

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to award a couple of minor host awards before the main ceremony starts.

Worst individual challenge performance - The Real Saints.. The attempt to describe things to your team mates was up there with one of the worst ever performances in survivor history. Sorry TRS.

I dunno. My first clue (for 'yawn') was obviously dreadful, but I didn't think there was too much wrong with any of my other clues. I made them quite clear and my team-mates answered almost all of them very quickly. My main failure (IMO) was being incredibly slow throughout the task (and using words I wasn't allowed to use). For that reason, I'm going to dedicate this award to my laptop.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Survivor 7 Awards Ceremony! I'm sure you're all in for a fantastic night. Nah, but seriously, I'm going to try and get through this as quickly as possible before Celebrity Big Brother starts at 9pm.

The first award of the night is a hugely exciting one... The best non-original captain.

The role of captain is obviously a huge responsibility. If you have sympathy for the original captains, just think about the huge amount of pressure on the non-original captains. They have to do exactly the same job whilst being undeniably less talented. The original captains are there on merit, because they are good at the game. For example, 3-time Survivor champion TRS was a captain in this game. The non-original captains are thrust into the limelight, unaccustomed to dealing with such a high-profile position.

The nominees for non-original captain are...

Lichtgilphead

I think he was the only non-original captain.

On to our second award.. From the lack of activity in this thread so far, I'm sensing that nobody gives a shit anyway.

WHY DOES NOBODY GIVE A SHIT?! LIFE IS SOOOO UNFAIR.

If you don't understand what I'm doing there, I'll make it a bit clearer. I'm being a 'moaner'. This cleverly leads me on to our next award. The award for Biggest Moaner.

In these Survivor games, there is (inevitably) at least one person who seems to think that the world is against them. XBL wasn't involved in Survivor 7. Is he still banned from P&B? I don't know. I've certainly been enjoying his absence. Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked here.

The nominees for Biggest Moaner are..

Albino Rover

And that's it. Even Albino Rover voted for Albino Rover, but that probably won't stop him moaning that he's received this award.

The winner is..

Albino Rover. It's a landslide.

With hindsight and humility, I happily accept this award.

There were moments that I think did merit some whinging, and as captain I wanted to do everything I could to stand up for my team, but I certainly got carried away with myself.

I dedicate the award to DavidMcG, who put up with even my most obnoxious rants with his usual calm head and good humour.

We have 5 nominees for this award, which means that we had 5 entertaining players in Survivor 7. On the other hand, it could also mean that we had no entertaining players and each of our voters just chose a random player. I'm inclined to say that the latter was the case. We even had one abstained vote.

The nominees are..

Airdrie Onions, now known as 'Dettol' (because he's a racist who needs to clean his act up), always provides a bit of entertainment. Determined to team up with his brother Shelldon and create havoc alongside him, his disappointment led to various underhand PMs and a couple of official warnings from David McG.

Albino is surely here because of his moaning antics. I'm sure he regretted his behaviour in the moaning. Oops, I mean 'morning.'

That example of classic banter is probably one of the reasons I've been nominated for this award. Constantly humorous and witty, I've made a real mark on these games. One voter said that I was entertaining because I had a meltdown during my final task, but I don't think that's the real reason. That was the only reason I received.

Ludo's approach to the game is always entertaining. At his advanced age, Survivor games are the only things which matter to Ludo. He fills most of his days by playing Solitaire and reminiscing about his wife who passed away 45 years ago. When a Survivor game eventually comes around, he takes it incredibly seriously. This provides us with entertainment.

dave_binos' considerable input to Survivor 7 was hugely entertaining.

And the winner is...

Archived